Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Iggy Azelea the Rap Queen?

ezrajones

Featured Posts

PabloDaBlowfish
Just now, Prismatic said:

Let's be real, Anaconda is more memorable than all of Iggy's hits. 

Sure. And Pretty Girls smashed.
 file.gif?extra=uWv9cCck8TB6Xj9TFG3u8hOCk

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warholian

I like Missy's new song, but I'll take anyone over Nicki Minaj. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

ARTPOPdidntflop
33 minutes ago, Bebe said:

You need more than a couple of pop hits to be considered a Queen of Rap. As for not having a hit since 2012, Hey Mama says hi.

The girl who has worked with Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Jay Z, Beyonce, P. Diddy, Mary J. Blige, Eminem, Mariah Carey >>> The girl who has worked with Charli XCX

YAAAS DRAG HA. FOR THE GAWDS!!!! FORTHEGAWDSFORTHEGAWDSFORTHEGAWDSFORTHEGAWDSFORTHEGAWDSFORTHEGAWDSFORTHEGAWDSFORTHEGAWDSFORTHEGAWDSFORTHEGAWDSFORTHEGAWDSFORTHEGAWDS

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Sizzily

you have to be able to rap coherently to be a queen. And the Queen is making a comeback. 

One Banned Boi

Haroon

Not when Eminem is still around :yay: 

But no seriously, she's had a few hits but let's see if she stays afloat because the signs aren't looking as positive as first anticipated when she broke out :omg: Until she's more concrete I don't think I'd personally be giving her the title of 'Queen of Rap' :laughga: 

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, ezrajones said:

Fancy and Problem have more though

And sold more

And Fancy went #1 at the same time problem was at #2

tumblr_mx5oiuNfu11skh0gdo1_400.gif

Corrected. Lol 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, Prismatic said:

Let's be real, Anaconda is more memorable than all of Iggy's hits. 

TBH I'm sure this thread was meant to be funny but this comment is a joke. Fancy brought Clueless back to the public eye to the point where we have threads here about Katy playing the role of Cher in the Broadway adaptation of the film. I know we bash Iggy, but none of Nicki's songs including Anaconda have affected pop culture the way Fancy did. That what's sad about this thread and people defending Nicki so fiercely. If you had mentioned a Lil' Kim, Eve, Lauryn Hill, Missy Eliott or even a Foxy Brown song I would have agreed, but not Nicki with Anaconda. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

inuborg

*dies laughing*

gets resurrected by Satan (he owe'd me one)

*starts laughing again*

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Riot Poof
9 hours ago, ezrajones said:

In order to be a legend you need #1 singles. This is why Bjork is considered "underrated" and Iggy is considered the "queen"

tumblr_mx5oiuNfu11skh0gdo1_400.gif

There are other ways to attain longevity than scoring #1 hits, tho. That's why people are still checking for Björk in 2015 while many musicians who have scored #1 hits have been forgotten by the masses. Björk is most certainly a legend in the alt/electronic world. :gaycat:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived