Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

This is me crying in the corner hahahaa

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Doily Skull

Hahaha, I never mix beer and weed either. Last time I had, like, four beers and took two big ol' bong rips, I ended up getting the spins and threw up for an hour straight. I feel her spiritually here.

~staying stupid through my holy days~

Warholian

Wow, Gaga is depressed? Wow, gonna make a thread about that, I feel so bad for her. Probably from her coke addiction, anorexia, and dementia. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Space Cowboy
Just now, Warholian said:

Wow, Gaga is depressed? Wow, gonna make a thread about that, I feel so bad for her. Probably from her coke addiction, anorexia, and dementia. 

Dementia :green:

Warholian
Just now, Brown said:

Dementia :green:

Well, that's what my friend said. He has a friend who has a doctor that thinks Gaga Lady has dementia. Originally his diagnosis was Super Aids or maybe a brain tumour but he's lightened it to dementia. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Doily Skull
Just now, Warholian said:

Well, that's what my friend said. He has a friend who has a doctor that thinks Gaga Lady has dementia. Originally his diagnosis was Super Aids or maybe a brain tumour but he's lightened it to dementia. 

8CMoXRh.jpg

~staying stupid through my holy days~

Warholian
4 minutes ago, AdricAvulsion said:

8CMoXRh.jpg

godda logv those memes  my favourite 1 is called poot have u heard of it? check out tumbler and tipe in 'pot meme image video' and u will find what me says

Space Cowboy
15 minutes ago, Warholian said:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/12/lindsay-lohan-lady-gaga-lana-del-rey-slumber-party_n_1669511.html it was lana that ho

Warholian
1 hour ago, Brown said:

Woah, I bet Lindsay gave Gaga all her coke and Lana Del Rey gave her dementia by not wearing a condom. Sad stuff. 

Archived