đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Flicker" episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

This episode was amazing! 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wiltedbliss

This episode was AMAZING

1 hour ago, Totodile said:

I'm glad that Finn is playing a new character. I must say that Tristan was annoying the sh** out of me and I partially thought that it was because Finn was a bad actor, but now I know that it was simply because the character was written that way :laughga:.

It's a shame we'll have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode, right when things are about to pick up a bit more. So many loose ends that are waiting to be tied up.

There are also a few unanswered questions that I'm afraid won't be adressed throughout the season. Why didn't Elizabeth mind it when she first found March killing someone? It wasn't like she was villainous or psychotic before that - she was a naive, somewhat shy showgirl. And why is Will Drake falling in love with the Countess so quickly, to the point where they're already planning to marry? He admitted he's gay, he can't get a boner with her and quite frankly her personality towards him is little more than apathatic and intimidating :laughga:. I can understand why he might be "attracted" to her, but "love" to the point of marriage seems a stretch.

What I understood from previous episodes was that she has a mesmerizing power 

monketsharona

Wes Bentley's character is still sooooo boring. What a waste of screentime while Angela Bassett, Sarah Paulson or Matt Bomer could be here...

I liked this episode but less than episode 5 and 6. Mostly because of boring scenes with John. Other than this I loved to see the Countess' backstory. Her link with Mr. March and Finn's new character !

+ Gaga's acting is improving with time !

Rudz Xinc

Why Gaga has ugly crying face, it looks like she's high on crack :lmao:

I love this episode, the twist about her first lovers were great

I couldn't careless about John

Look at those clowns

Gianni Versace
8 hours ago, Lucifer said:

I'm BALD

IMG_5218d.jpg

can't wait to see her reaction when she sees valentino. poor queen.

Gianni Versace

UGH Evan is still the hottest guy on the show, i'm going to need to see his bussy get rammed. 

Did we ever find out who the demon is in the skin suit? 

Great episode! Was very cool to get such a detailed backstory of The Countess.

Sarah Paulson has been criminally underused this season tbh.

Rudz Xinc

That italian part crack me up :lol:

Only us little monsters will get it. I believe they add it as a joke for us

And I hate the eyebrows

Look at those clowns

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived