Adele - 'When We Were Young'

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
30 minutes ago, DanceInTheFlames said:

Lol please. If Gaga had written this song, you'd all be bowing down to her and drinking the tears that fell from her face as she sang it. 

It's a great song, some folks are in denial tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DanceInTheFlames
Just now, RAMROD said:

It's a great song, some folks are in denial tbh.

Lol to each their own. I just don't understand when people say something is "generic." Adele makes pop music first and foremost. She isn't like some indie off the cusp singer. She makes pop music that pulls at emotions. If Katy Perry or Taylor Swift sang this song, it would be nowhere near as powerful or emotional. Say what you want about the lyrics, but that b---h can make you feel emotions you didn't even know you had. I love Adele for it.

RAMROD
Just now, DanceInTheFlames said:

Lol to each their own. I just don't understand when people say something is "generic." Adele makes pop music first and foremost. She isn't like some indie off the cusp singer. She makes pop music that pulls at emotions. If Katy Perry or Taylor Swift sang this song, it would be nowhere near as powerful or emotional. Say what you want about the lyrics, but that b---h can make you feel emotions you didn't even know you had. I love Adele for it.

meryl_gif_oscars.gif.CROP.original-origi

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

29 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I like it, but it's not "second single" material.

Some people said it was the 'rolling in the deep' of the album :green: 

AlexanderLevi2
2 hours ago, PlasticHo said:

We can agree that the lyrics aren't anything spectacular, but her performance and emotion into this work is far superior to anything Taylor and Katy could even imagine. That's why it will be held up by the GP. It also doesn't feel like it's a manufactured emotion. 

Her voice is perfect but song itself falls flat and looks like he copied and pasted out of a textbook. I'm not impressed I guess.

Currently listening to Joanne

Bad Monster Kid
2 hours ago, ****Eliza said:

And I couldn't be happier about it. There's like three quality songs on RoL (Frozen, The Power of GB and NRM) and everything else is random melodies slapped together. Overrated mess if you ask me.

You should burn in hell for this. 

Haroon

I really liked that :nick: It wasn't mind blowingly amazing but it was very good and it doesn't sound like something I'd skip on the album :laughga: 

Morphine Prince

Lol @ the critics here. This song is amazing. Way better than the mediocre Pop garbage that's usually praised on this site. 

I can't wait to purchase this album.

32 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

You should burn in hell for this. 

already there, nice try :laughga:

it wasn't laaaahv

FrankGutz
12 hours ago, Yves said:

Of course Hello's better. They didn't pick it as the lead single for no reason.

some fans were saying that it was better than Hello :/

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Supersonic

The song is nothing less than spectacular :giveup:

Hating & discrediting somebody just because they are massively successful is not a good look, especially when you complain about Gaga getting that treatment yet y'all happily play along just because it's Adele out of the sheer want to generate attention to yourself, being edgy, controversial by deviating from the general consensus. :green:

Archived