Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

1989™ vs E·MO·TION...

darkchylde

1989™ or E·MO·TION?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. 1989™ or E·MO·TION?

• E·MO·TION (also known as The Second Coming or The Pop Bible)

Featured Posts

Bad Monster Kid

EMOTION for sure. I found myself tired of 1989 after a couple listens. Emotion is still going strong and I play it everyday. 

Favorite Tracks

Run Away With Me

Title Track(amazing)

All That(my favorite s-x jam ever)

Boy Problems

Lets Get Lost

Warm Blood

I really hope it at least gets a Grammy nom for best pop album. It needs to rise like a Phoenix. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AddMeOnMYSPACE
Just now, Yves said:

You're not a fan. It's Teardrops on my Guitar. :hor: 

Please don't sue me Taylor Swift™ (No Copyright Infringement Intended) :ph34r: 

FrankGutz

E·MO·TION

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

StrawberryBlond

A lot of people are calling EMOTION a perfect pop album, which I think is more than a slight exaggeration. I think Kiss was better (though not by much) and there were still 2 mediocre tracks and most of them are merely above average anyway. But EMOTION stands head and shoulders above 1989. It's better than anything Taylor's ever released, to be honest. This album actually lives up to its promise of an 80's inspired sound whereas Taylor's promise was just a big lie to get people interested in the album seeing as we tend to go nuts over the prospect of 80's pop. The only 80's thing about 1989 is its title. The keyword is "inspired" by the 80's. EMOTION actually sounds like an album made in the 80's which is a very difficult thing to achieve these days what with labels persuading artists to change their sound to be more current. I'd say Run Away With Me deserves a Grammy at least. My dream scenario would be that Taylor wins nothing, just like what happened with Red. Might knock her off her high horse (I think she just expects to win these days) and prove to her that maybe she's not the pop genius she's been built up to be.

FrankGutz
6 hours ago, Majora said:

Carly should win :legend:

Queen :legend: 

YNtcQCT.gif

Run away with me s--ts on Taylor discography :giveup:

tu51JmC.gif

uTxQikr.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

45 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

Queen :legend: 

YNtcQCT.gif

Run away with me s--ts on Taylor discography :giveup:

tu51JmC.gif

uTxQikr.gif

All Too Well > Run Away With Me

FrankGutz
4 minutes ago, Yves said:

All Too Well > Run Away With Me

tumblr_mky8228AAU1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Archived