💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Quick prayer circle for this fanbase in 2016

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Quick prayer thread for us when 2016 comes, bc Gaga, Katy AND Taylor are lined up to release albums at the same time. At least close enough to each other to re-start a feud and more fanwars by the way.

Only more harassment, comparisons and shade to come, so let's just send prayers to our future selves to pull thru round 2 of that trash again. Hopefully everyone else is as tired as I was after it, so we can maybe just not argue again, bc what did it accomplish? What was the point? I just… 

But if Taylor releases in Fall again like her fans are saying, then it will match up to what Katy's fans are saying about KP4, so I think they'll be more against each other. But either way, it WILL be a mess :neyde:

also pray for France too while you're at it. 

StarstruckIllusion

let's all just appreciate this moment of next to no fanwars involving us rn. *medatates in peace*

Katsuki Bakugo

Katy is biding her time- it is quite funny that she started promo work once Gaga did... their management are doing the game not them per se... but I thought it was interesting how Roar and Applause played out...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Evan Peters

didn't both katy and taylor say they were taking a break from music.

and we all know katy won't say anything about music until gaga announces **** so let's not lmao 

emma roberts is an abuser

Do people actually still engage in "Stan-wars" in this day and age?

It seems incredibly immature.

I thought that fanwars were the kind of thing that people outgrew 5 years ago?

(Certainly anyone with at least one remaining brain cell).

Obviously, the best course of action is to ignore immaturity and moronic "baiting" altogether.

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

Brainiac

Taylor probably isn't going to release until the end of 2016. Her usual October release I'm guessing. Or she might wait even longer this time considering the success of 1989 and the fact that she said people needed a break from her. Katy hasn't really mentioned any new music yet either. And from what we can gather Gaga is probably going to release in the first half of 2016 so I don't really see what the problem is. Gaga's biggest competition will probably be Adele because we know every single song released as a single from 25 is almost guaranteed a #1.

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

didn't both katy and taylor say they were taking a break from music.

and we all know katy won't say anything about music until gaga announces **** so let's not lmao 

rlly? idk I don't pay attention to their **** but if so, good riddance :laughga:

i know Katy is writing, and the break I heard too, but her stans say a break to her is like a month so…

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, Felicia said:

Obviously, the best course of action is to ignore immaturity and moronic "baiting" altogether.

It's a Twitter thing, but Twitter starts a lot of **** that spreads tbh

Katsuki Bakugo
5 minutes ago, Felicia said:

bye bye Felicia, didn't you hear? its back... in pog form.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

GloZell Green

I'll pray for others faves after Gaga has gotten so much praise and promo when she hasn't even had an album or single out. Just saying, she got more money than most and is close to the top of the "top earning woman" when others are touring and have new music :pray:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Ray of Light

Do we even care anymore? I feel like us "veteran" Monsters do not give a single **** & it's mostly the annoying newbies that don't speak fluent English & defend or trash ARTPOP 24/7 that seem to care. 

RAMROD

I will when the time is on, will purchase the albums and all that, but right now I'll just chill.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

20 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

its back... in pog form.

Cool. Sounds absolutely peachy.

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

venusian
49 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

also pray for the world too while you're at it. 

fixed

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived