Jump to content

Marry The Night (Fan-made Acoustic Version)


Eulonzo

Featured Posts

*

*I think it sounds decent. I just think the rain isn't necessary. + Her vocals are a tad low IMO.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

What's with the rain? LOL, it's very good.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

blueberryx

thats a screen cap from the HBO special isn't it? God it's the best, when she goes on and on and crescendos at

LG: *sniffs* "..I'm sorry.."

Guy: "Don't be sorry."

LG: "I just wanna be a Queen for them, but sometimes I don't feel like one."

Genuine or not it's absolutely hysterical :yell: I burst out laughing without fail every damn time.

God bless her.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
nativenewyorker

Would love this without the stupid rain, as well. Beautiful. :flutter:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...