💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If I hear one more trash about..

Dramatica

Featured Posts

Dramatica

If I hear one more trash about Applause, I will cut you guys in half.

We were dying to hear that song, and when it leaked y'all went crazy

tumblr_mrs6k6Kuwv1qmxhobo1_500.gif

lady-gaga-applause-gif-6.gif

tumblr_mrjk1mmxsS1rpgfoho3_500.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green

Everyone who critisizes the song (just because it didn't go number one): basically trash :derpga: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Mobster

Lol, I remember when it came out I was not having it, AT ALL... But being the Gaga stan that I am, I forced myself into listening to it until I liked it and I'm not exaggerating, after 50 listens, I started get into it... and it's become the song that I've listened to the most, not my favorite by her, but probably the one bop that never got old to me...

It helped that the performances were everything :giveup:

And that bridge was on point :giveup:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

mariomania1234

I've never heard of any criticisms of Applause tbh. It's a fantastic Gaga single. It's got an incredible replay factor.

It was ok. Maybe it would've worked better if it didn't have the same title as a 1970 Broadway Musical.

Still, it's a far cry from BDR.

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

Swan Heart

It\s like an euphoria spell, I love it! :wub:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Illuminati

i remember when it first came out, i did hate it a lot, GUY was truly the only song from ARTPOP that i liked since the first time i heard it (the snippet). it did eventually grow on me although not as much as other AP songs i initially disliked (Aura, Venus, ARTPOP the song.. idk why but they took time to get used to, but then became my faves from AP. guess i had a narrower taste in music at the time)

joemayzzin

i didn't listen to the leak then heard it on the radio when she released it and i legit almost crashed on the long island expressway cause i was dancing like a moron, so hard lol the beat/production and lyrics all make it the masterpiece that it is!!!! :wub:

AlexanderLevi2

The first time I listened to it, I was underwhelmed. But the moment I blasted it on loud in my car, I actually smiled and started to cry. I knew she was back.

Edit: I didn't initially care for it because of the vocals on the verses. I was like "wtf was she thinking" NOW I couldn't imagine it any other way.

Currently listening to Joanne

monketsharona

That song grew in me, I remember not liking it too much when it was release, I found it too messy...

Now I really really like it. Not my favorite one from ARTPOP, but still a good song !

Archived