💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I'm confused about the Countess's son

Katie14

Featured Posts

NYCMonster1984

The theory that the baby stayed the same age because she got the virus after being pregnant is a good one. Makes sense. Was it all deformed from being shot? Or from the botched abortion? Time will tell. I've never seen season one. I wondered about the three weeks thing myself. I feel like it wasn't literal. Kind of a tongue in cheek jab from Murphy at our countries abortion term limit laws. Either way it's totally creepy! 

I think the 3 weeks reference was supposed to be like a shocking "Oh my God, she's getting an abortion this far along" moment, but she says 3 weeks to justify her actions. It's like when people would sign up for the war when they were underage and lie. I think/

I think the "3 weeks" along was honest and the baby had grown THAT fast. It's a monster baby- of course it's not going to play by normal pregnancy rules. The thing attacked someone fresh out the womb. 

Head Empty

The fact that her husband doesn't know she's pregnant would signify that she genuinly is just three weeks into the pregnancy. If she'd be 7-9 months into it her husband would've found out sooner rather than later, whereas a three week secret pregnancy seems more plausible.

PartySick
11 minutes ago, Kayla said:

I think the "3 weeks" along was honest and the baby had grown THAT fast. It's a monster baby- of course it's not going to play by normal pregnancy rules. The thing attacked someone fresh out the womb. 

Yeah, since the virus has a side effect of rapid tissue growth which helps the infected heal faster that could also mean a baby would develop way faster too. It makes complete sense honestly.

The only real question is why is lil B all messed up? It could be from the gun shot but there wasn't any blood when they showed the bullet marks on the floor and Alex said he just lost a little blood...plus his face didn't look like it was messed up from trauma because there were teeth and stuff pointed out like they had grown that way. Maybe in development with the virus things just get screwed up?

Again....questions...

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

freebit
On 11/12/2015, 8:23:27, FATCAT said:

My guess is that the baby has a protection of sorts from the virus during the first stages of pregnancy. After rapid tissue growth (a trait among Gaga's tissue) the virus claimed the unborn baby as its own, and since the baby was super-premature, it was 'frozen' in development. So, yea, baby's are difficult.

This explanation makes the most sense to me because his mouth, nose and eyes still looked underdeveloped.

Archived