Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Is JB proof GP doesn't care about behavior more than good hits?

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

Poope MOnster

It no doubt that JB is the artist that have so many hater (the most for now maybe?)

but he still success and make comeback

his 2 previous singles maybe not the best song ever but they still can call an good decent hits song

can this applies with gaga with good bob and make people forget all the bad taste about her

can this applies to artist like azealia bank / iggy / natalie kills etc?

Gp not interest that much in artist behavior like the stan?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think nobody outside the stan world really cares about artists behaviour. That's something that only fans care about. If Justin's song is good you're gonna buy it and play it on a Friday afternoon when you're chilling with friends, and there's not a lot more to it than that.

Gaga is a different story because she marketed herself as the champion of gays, so listening to her has meaning. Listening to her is by itself a statement. That's why her label told her she's niche. They're right. She made herself be available only to a specific group of people.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Serendipity

he may have hits now, but they won't be remembered in time

Quality>>>>10 minute hit radio fodder

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Mister Gaga

I believe that if he continues with this behavior, the GP will reject him again. WDYM and Sorry are hits because he has the strongest fanbase in the world; and at the beginning of the era we actually thought his whole attitude had changed; and we gave him a chance. But well, we were wrong :sleep:

Riot Poof

Ask an Eminem stan. Ask a John Lennon stan. Ask an Axl Rose stan. If you're big enough, your actions can be swept under the rug. However, women and smaller acts are probably more susceptible to backlash.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Poope MOnster
2 minutes ago, Resquid said:

I think nobody outside the stan world really cares about artists behaviour. That's something that only fans care about. If Justin's song is good you're gonna buy it and play it on a Friday afternoon when you're chilling with friends, and there's not a lot more to it than that.

Gaga is a different story because she marketed herself as the champion of gays, so listening to her has meaning. Listening to her is by itself a statement. That's why her label told her she's niche. They're right. She made herself be available only to a specific group of people.

But britney / sam smith / hozier / Macklemore and year and years

Bradley
10 minutes ago, Resquid said:

lmfao if I were a straight guy who doesn't want to look gay, I would tell people I listen to Gaga over Justin, especially after 2015 where she has done so much to "make herself neutral" again by singing ballads and focusing on vocals rather than bizarre outfits. I mean seriously Gaga has many gay fans but at least she has more male audience than Justin. Just go watch any Justin performance, 99.99% of his audience are teenage girls.

I know there aren't many straight male fans here but they exist out there, they don't use forums much.

Morphine Prince

Male privilege. 

If a woman had gotten arrested, said **** about Bill Clinton, peed in a bucket, said the N word, egged someone's house, walked outside nude, you better believe she wouldn't have a career. 

But he's male so it's ok. We forgive you Justin, everyone makes mistakes!

Poope MOnster
6 minutes ago, Riot Poof said:

Ask an Eminem stan. Ask a John Lennon stan. Ask an Axl Rose stan. If you're big enough, your actions can be swept under the rug. However, women and smaller acts are probably more susceptible to backlash.

oh :ohmy: never thought that

maybe women make it harder more than men case

:wtf:

2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Male privilege. 

If a woman had gotten arrested, said **** about Bill Clinton, peed in a bucket, said the N word, egged someone's house, walked outside nude, you better believe she wouldn't have a career. 

wow he is trash 

2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Male privilege. 

saying **** about bill clinton is not necessary something bad :Flop: 

Any agreed with the rest even if I love JB. I think Iggy is prime example. 

River

GP doesn't care about anything, they just want to listen to nice songs..

It's the fans that making everything so big and dramatic instead of enjoying the music..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Simon said:

saying **** about bill clinton is not necessary something bad :Flop: 

Any agreed with the rest even if I love JB. I think Iggy is prime example. 

Ariana said "I hate America" in a non-serious way and US media jumped on her ass. 

Archived