Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Confessions on a Dance Floor turns 10!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Brooke Hoegan
3 hours ago, ゼレミ ノヴェリノ said:

I still have no idea why Sorry was a flop (in US):wacko:but the whole album is indeed awesome

Because US has poor taste in great, melodic pop

Same reason why US didn't like Alejandro.

Shiitty taste actually.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burn me at the stake but Jump is the best song :Legend:

Happy Birthday fam 

I like dancin', and ponies....

Brooke Hoegan

I finally found this album in "separate tracks" form couple of weeks ago and OMG...

I'm not sure anymore if COADF isn't actually better than ROL

So many great songs... Hung Up, Sorry, Jump, Forbidden Love, How High..... I got my life from this album

Serendipity
4 hours ago, ゼレミ ノヴェリノ said:

I still have no idea why Sorry was a flop (in US):wacko:but the whole album is indeed awesome

She was/still is radio blacklisted after American Life

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

KURUSHITOVSKA

One of the best albums ever if not the best. The idea of a non-stop mix is amazing. Every song, the album production, lyrics... It was released 10 years ago and it still so fresh. Nobody has topped this album and the awesome tour yet. Love it so muuuuuuch

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Mister Gaga

She peaked artistically with Confessions imo...GREAT album, ICONIC title and album cover, iconic singles (i mean, Hung Up was everywhere when it dropped), great tour, great everything. 

Hope we can get something like this from Gags in the future :D

Riot Poof

I remember buying this at a Best Buy or something. My 9-year-old self stanned hard for the Queen of Pop.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

The true album of the decade, tbh! I remember being on the verge of tears when I first heard Confessions over Christmas 2013. Hung Up's pounding beat opening the album and the way each song just molds into the other. Ugh, such perfection. The tour of course, was just as perfect. Slay and happy birthday Confessions! 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

JusKeepBreathin

Her last great album. Queen

Madonna-delivered-performance-fit-pop-qu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Happy Birthday you brilliant album! Not my favourite but Def has a special personal connection to my life and is hence forever important to me. :)

MasterOfPuppets

Definitely my favorite album of her after Ray of Light, the way the songs mold into each other, and it still sounds so fresh to this day :happy:  but I'm sad to say it's her last really genius album as of now, although Rebel Heart is definitely better than Hard Candy and MDNA so who knows maybe she will return to produce such greatness again with her next album(s) :tongue:

Kacey Elizabeth

That album is a masterpiece! It's my favorite album by Madonna behind Ray of Light & Like a Prayer. I still remember how I first heard 'Hung Up' when I was 5, that song was EVERYWHERE! Iconic lead single, iconic album, iconic title, iconic cover & artwork, iconic tour, iconic looks, iconic performances, EVERYTHIG was perfect and iconic about this amazing era! 

This album still sounds fresh even to this day, it's brilliant! What a shame though, 'cause this was her last true great album. :(

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived