Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Thoughts on Britney Spears' Instagram

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

So I'm a mega Britney fan, but like her Instagram lately is a little perplexing. 

Part of me thinks, omg her team is finally letting her be herself and not this commercial robot of the last 5 years. She's been posting "interesting" stuff for a few months now, and it hasn't stopped, so obvi her team is okay with it. 

I've heard Britney has bipolar (speculation), and i totally am so supportive with that, so maybe the posts are just her sharing true self with us. 

What do you guys think?

Alien Tulip

Her instagram is so relatable and she's like one of the most human celebrities. I follow her and I think it's cute that she posts photos of her sons, family and just what she does on a daily basis. 

The Child

Sometimes I wonder if I follow Britney Spears' account or Britney Spears' kids account :neyde:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Warholian

Totes not a fan hun. OMG #brotney #deletethatinstrgrom. I check it errydey-erreyday an i puke every time. uptown funk dun gim et 2 ya downtown o ya f-f-f-focus on me. conclusion? i hate it

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

LOL I literally LOVE her Instagram! Makes me laugh every time! It's cute! :wub:

Some of the stuff she posts is SO random but I can't see why it's a problem. 

Mobster
17 minutes ago, WarholGaga said:

Totes not a fan hun. OMG #brotney #deletethatinstrgrom. I check it errydey-erreyday an i puke every time. uptown funk dun gim et 2 ya downtown o ya f-f-f-focus on me. conclusion? i hate it

Britney hacked you, didn't she?

britney.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Warholian
Just now, hmlswine said:

Britney hacked you, didn't she?

britney.gif

Who's that? Kesha?

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Archived