💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Zoolander No.2 posters released

Spock

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

I like the "fragrance" style poster...also that Samsung promo :D

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

VforVendetta

Next week we will have Spectre, soon we will have Star Wars, from January we will have a new Tarantino movie, soon we will have a Warcraft and a Tim Burton movie and there are people that watch... Zoolander. :koons:

Dark Anatomy

I can't wait. I loved the first one. Sometimes admists all of the heavy, serious films, you need something light hearted and fun. 

17 minutes ago, VforVendetta said:

Next week we will have Spectre, soon we will have Star Wars, from January we will have a new Tarantino movie, soon we will have a Warcraft and a Tim Burton movie and there are people that watch... Zoolander. :koons:

That has nothing to do with it, Zoolander is a classic. And I am here for all of those except Flopcraft

who will love me when the night is over

I love how Zoolander wasn't really much more than another comedy when it came out and ended up being iconic lol. I love it so much. "what is this?! a center for ants?!?!?!" ahh I can't wait! This & Finding Dory! Yay happy movies!!!

kiss kiss

VforVendetta
2 hours ago, Spock said:

That has nothing to do with it, Zoolander is a classic. And I am here for all of those except Flopcraft

It's one of the most ridiculous movies I have ever seen... It insults your inteligence. Yes it is very funny on some parts I admit it but it is still a complete decay...

1 hour ago, VforVendetta said:

It's one of the most ridiculous movies I have ever seen... It insults your inteligence. Yes it is very funny on some parts I admit it but it is still a complete decay...

It's like that on purpose :awkney: The move is self aware and makes fun of itself

who will love me when the night is over

VforVendetta
17 hours ago, Spock said:

It's like that on purpose :awkney: The move is self aware and makes fun of itself

Yes it is but being self-aware of stupidity doesn;t always forgive it and imo this make can;t escape from it's own stupidity...

Archived