Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

How can Adele do this?

Angel Down

Featured Posts

Angel Down

Two days ago I was downtown ( I live in Greece btw :cool:) and I was walking with my friends while listening to Hello aloud till suddenly a girl in front of me (about 22 years old or sth) started singing the words along while the others looked smiling. I mean, everyone loves it :ph34r:

Today, I was having an English class, and out of the blue my professor asked me if I had heard Hello by Adele and started telling me about her planned live performances on BBC and asked me when the album was coming out :neyde:  (She's never been a fan)
Not to mention all my classmates who despite their terrible music taste which is restricted to greek music, started praising Adele on how talented she is and how amazing the song is. 

I mean... how can she do that? How can she attract anything breathing? There's no one who doesn't like Hello and if anyone of you claims so is blatantly lying :happy:

Edit: Being a daydreamer might demand huge patience, but when Godele releases something, being her fan is the most rewarding thing :wub:

PartySick

Music, not just Adele, brings people together sara.gif

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!

Angel Down
Just now, PartySick said:

Music, not just Adele, brings people together sara.gif

Music = Adele tbh

Giorno Giovanna

i don't know and care for Adele

her music is just not that appealing to me...too boring maybe

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

RepentingSinner

Unpopular opinion: I don't like Hello, and i do no think Adele is *that* good.

GagaMyBlood95
Just now, LittleLocoCoco said:

Shameeeeeeee

JK :laughga:

Angel Down
5 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

It's called hype. If she released anything remotely beyond her dreary formula there'd be an apocalypse.

There was huge hype before Gaga released Applause.. I don't think it's just that.. I tell you my friends never listened to Adele, neither were they ever waiting her new music, but when it got released... BAM. THE APOCALYPSE

PartySick
2 minutes ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

She's an amazing singer but I kind of agree. From what I've seen, her music is pretty run of the mill and average. It's just her voice (and personality) and the amount of relateability that makes it blow up so big.

I'm still waiting for a non-break up song...or at least a song that can't be used as a break up song.

That's why I wanted the GagaxAdele collab to happen defeated.png Gaga's song writing with some input by Adele and both of their voices? The world would end tbh. Adelegeddon meets the Gagapocalypse.

Make a movie about that, M Night Shyamalan or Spielberg! 

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!

9 minutes ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

I love Adele and Hello, but I really hate it when people say "HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE _____", so I can 100% see why Adele really isn't some people's thing.

Archived