Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

This Underrated JB Song

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

Anyone else love this song? The video's kinda corny (like all his vids) but the song knocks! Imo it's better than anything he's put out this year. I honestly think the sound he's going for with Purpose is kinda lame, I wish he would have stuck to this.

GloZell Green

Eh I guess, I mean it's better than Porpoise songs but it's still bad imo 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Kermit

I hate JB and most of his music is annoying, I can only listen to "Memphis".

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Judas Oyster

I literally love almost every song from Journals! I didn't listen and still don't listen to his songs before that (well, without Boyfriend and Beauty and a Beat). It's more mature, good vocals and has some pretty impressive beats and artist features in it. I'm not ashamed! :) I love R&B and hip-hop tho', so I love that album.

His songs now are different, he's changed again, but they are cool too tho' :) Although they are pop the beats have some elements in them that makes them fresh to my ears.

Stephen
1 hour ago, DominicB said:

I hate JB and most of his music is annoying, I can only listen to "Memphis".

that ones good too

holy scheisse

I have a vendetta against Chance the Rapper because of his reference to himself as a "slap-happy ******* slapper" in one of his raps >:(

Ophelia

I thought this thread is a lovely throwback about Jonas Brothers megaflop.gif

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Archived