Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Neon sign of The Countess' penthouse

Edu

Featured Posts

RqSNb8T.png

"You are not an artist, you just have big emotions".

Maybe that's an indirect to some of the pop artists out there right now? I just find that sign a little odd, specially being in Gaga's character penthouse.

🌹 free britney 🌹

Kermit

Confirmed : Lady Gaga - Emotions , 2016, GET READY FOR LG5.

#****YouArtThisIsPopMusic

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

FGGrayson

fcaf754a91e014eb4125f24efd91735720152481

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

30 minutes ago, Jessica said:

If I remember correctly, it's something that people used to say to Gaga.

Maybe you're right, but how place a sign with the phrase in a TV show would do any good?

🌹 free britney 🌹

16 minutes ago, Edu said:

Maybe you're right, but how place a sign with the phrase in a TV show would do any good?

I guess it's not supposed to do any "good" but I guess Gaga just had that phrase in her head and she wanted people to see it. Maybe it acts as an "F U" to people who disregarded her as someone who wasn't serious about her art. But knowing Gaga, she probably just wanted that sign as a reminder of how far she has come since the days when people doubted her.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

8 minutes ago, Quasi said:

I guess it's not supposed to do any "good" but I guess Gaga just had that phrase in her head and she wanted people to see it. Maybe it acts as an "F U" to people who disregarded her as someone who wasn't serious about her art. But knowing Gaga, she probably just wanted that sign as a reminder of how far she has come since the days when people doubted her.

Great way to see it, props to you!

🌹 free britney 🌹

Archived