💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber throws over chair in restaurant in Cannes, France

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Let me be the delusional fan for a moment...

Yall are stoopid! Can't you see? He has a brilliant mind and has been playing along this time. All his controversies were staged and recorded between the cameras. He's finally debuting his 'Sorry' documentary. 8 years in the making and now he will do the best promo ever given to a song. This makes sense at all. 

00026 † 10000

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Snow said:

You got to be kidding right? How ignorant and xenophobic comment O.oo NOTHINGjustifies his pathetic tantrum.

All he did is walk away and push a chair.. if you ever been to france you would see many tourists getting so upset of how they are treated this happens alot. Ive been to france many times but I dont get mad I just think its funny when a french person is rude because thats what I expect. I do not like Justin Bieber but this being in France im sure he wasnt on the wrong on this one.

18 minutes ago, Fays1 said:

All he did is walk away and push a chair.. if you ever been to france you would see many tourists getting so upset of how they are treated this happens alot. Ive been to france many times but I dont get mad I just think its funny when a french person is rude because thats what I expect. I do not like Justin Bieber but this being in France im sure he wasnt on the wrong on this one.

You are being really stereotypical and ignorant. Yeah, ALL French are rude. Thats insulting and ignorant and racist. And Americans are only right with their ways? The ways everyone should follow? How icredable arrogant notion. Self entitlement is high... No thank you! I prefer The vastly superior European culture.

Oh I've been to France many many times. Never ever has anyone been rude to me, they are very friendly folk IF you know The customes and speak fluent French. They get irritated (like most Europeans) to ignorant tourists who presume everyone should speak English and behave just like they want... The culturally uneducated idiots. Justin is a prime example.

And even IF they were somehow rude (which doesnt show on video) it still doesnt give anyone The right to behave like that. Have some manners! So he is not right in this. He's behaving like a little teen brat.

Bellatrix
16 minutes ago, Fays1 said:

No French guy was being rude to him. He got bothered by a bunch of girls who were watching him eating.

He clearly has anger issues since he obviously not can handle his own fans in a good way. He shouldn't be an artist if it gets him that easy.

Psychedelic

Ain't no big deal, everybody throws up, he probably was sick... or most likely he drank too much but being more mature doesn't mean you have to be an angel, give the guy a break, he can still misbehave a little!

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, AcidPop said:

Ain't no big deal, everybody throws up, he probably was sick... or most likely he drank too much but being more mature doesn't mean you have to be an angel, give the guy a break, he can still misbehave a little!

It's never ok to misbehave in public when you're an adult. He's 21 and should be mature enough to not throwing chairs. It's disrespectful to the restaurant and its guests who get their dinner time ruined.

15 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh I've been to France many many times. Never ever has anyone been rude to me, they are very friendly folk IF you know The customes and speak fluent French. They get irritated (like most Europeans) to ignorant tourists who presume everyone should speak English and behave just like they want... The culturally uneducated idiots.

lol

but this just confirms what he said, they are only nice to you IF you speak fluent French? Wtf? :neyde: So anyone who doesn't speak is culturally uneducated idiot? That is stereotyping too.

Also assuming that every tourist speaks or understands French is rude and stupid. They are tourists. They didn't go there to live and work/study.

On topic, Justin is a brat, what else is new?smiley95.gif

FreePalestine

Psychedelic
1 minute ago, RebelPOP said:

It's never ok to misbehave in public when you're an adult. He's 21 and should be mature enough to not throwing chairs. It's disrespectful to the restaurant and its guests who get their dinner time ruined.

I didn't say it was okay, I completely agree on what you are saying, I just said that a little mistake doesn't mean he is being such a brat again!

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, RebelPOP said:

AND he's making light of it on Twitter which adds to the disrespect and shows his true immaturity.

adamsenigma
6 hours ago, Simon said:

uh oh. As if Diva attitudes are so rare among popstars :rip:

Sorry, but I don't see Gaga, Bey, Rih or one of the 1D boys throwing chairs on a restaurant. Sometimes this guy seems so immature, he clearly has no education tbh. All of this whole "I'm a mature person right now" thing is obviously staged by his team. I love his latest songs, but he's a scumbag.

GloZell Green
3 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

AND he's making light of it on Twitter which adds to the disrespect and shows his true immaturity.

Wow just saw and he's acting like its a joke and is retweeting from fans who act like it was funny. Truly a sick human being.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Just now, lego said:

lol

but this just confirms what he said, they are only nice to you IF you speak fluent French? Wtf? :neyde: So anyone who doesn't speak is culturally uneducated idiot? That is stereotyping too.

Also assuming that every tourist speaks or understands French is rude and stupid. They are tourists. They didn't go there to live and work/study.

On topic, Justin is a brat, what else is new?smiley95.gif

No. I didnt mean you have to speak fluent French. Its about understanding that French don't speak English! So don't presume it and get mad IF they don't get you or seem rudish 'cause really they just don't understand. Thats usualky why French are called rude. The least you can do in France, is learn some basic French, couple of frases, and you will be fine. Then they wont presieve you as arrogant american demanding that others use your language and behave like you want. Its their country! Then another matter is culturally knowledge. You should know The customes of a coutry and not presume everything works like in The US. Thats what I mean by culturally uneducated.

Its ALL about respect. As a tourist you should respect and behave like in The country you are in or stay out.

Archived