💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

I was so young when i died, and now joanne walks inside

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

venusian

pretty sure its about her grandma dying so she felt dead and her grandma lives inside of her??? am i reaching

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

ARTPOPdidntflop

"THIS HAS TO BE NEW LYRICS" 

not much has change in 2 yrs i guess :hunty: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

JustYouandI

pretty sure its about her grandma dying so she felt dead and her grandma lives inside of her??? am i reaching

Grandma???? Both of her grandmothers are alive. Joanne was her aunt, her dad's older sister.

venusian

Grandma???? Both of her grandmothers are alive. Joanne was her aunt, her dad's older sister.

thats what i meant 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

RainingOnMe

"THIS HAS TO BE NEW LYRICS" 

not much has change in 2 yrs i guess :hunty: 

hahahahahahahhaahhahahaa ahhahaha xD ,., .  ,.,. . 

there was a lyric about joanne that was confirmed to be apart of brooklyn nights but it never was heard in the leaked version.... maybe was there a third verse or an extended bridge? i remember it was something along the lines of that, slave blonde tweeted it. ugh

Unreleased lyrics from Venus until she changed it to "When you touch me I die just a lil inside" 

I'm just reaching ... :hunty:

From Gagapedia: 

"Joanne Germanotta (born Joanne Stefani Germanotta on March 12, 1955 and died on December 18, 1974) was Joe Germanotta's sister who died at 19 years old of Lupus. Although Joanne passed away before Gaga's birth, she says she always felt a strong connection to her and that because of that, have two hearts. Gaga described her aunt as an artist."

The "two hearts" meshes with "Joanne walks inside".

I live outside the space time continuum.

RAMROD

She probably had night terrors that made her got up from sleep. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Space Cowboy

Unreleased lyrics from Venus until she changed it to "When you touch me I die just a lil inside" 

I'm just reaching ... :hunty:

Thats going to be stuck in her head now thx

From Gagapedia: 

"Joanne Germanotta (born Joanne Stefani Germanotta on March 12, 1955 and died on December 18, 1974) was Joe Germanotta's sister who died at 19 years old of Lupus. Although Joanne passed away before Gaga's birth, she says she always felt a strong connection to her and that because of that, have two hearts. Gaga described her aunt as an artist."

The "two hearts" meshes with "Joanne walks inside".

I have always loved how Gaga has interpreted this and carried it along with her and even shared this with us. Gaga is spectacular and it is very insightful on who Gaga is and just honestly lovely. It shows that she is of a poet's mind too.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived