AHS Hotel episode 6 'Room 33' trailer

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

Tonights was the best yet!

I prefer the previous three episodes. What killed it for me with this episode was the school scene but the Gaga scenes were pretty decent. 

NYCMonster1984

I prefer the previous three episodes. What killed it for me with this episode was the school scene but the Gaga scenes were pretty decent. 

The school scene kind of went nowhere...I wonder if there will be any follow up to it. 

I didn't remove myself from the fan base although I don't believe in this fantasy world of "Fan base" since this isn't a scientology church. 

What does fan base, in this case, have to do with scientology? There are numeral meanings of fan base and one of them is "fans of a pop music group or person." I don't know how ggd or other forums have twisted the meaning of "fan base" for you but at the end of the day we are all fans and we fit the definition of a "fan base."

In fact you did commit something that many people do when they argue: trying to distance themselves from the subject they are speaking of to make them sound more reliable. The comment you made before stated that you did not like the episode. When someone quoted you and stated that they think the episodes are getting better, you suddenly generalized ALL gaga fans liked this episode by saying "only gaga fans maybe." It would have made more sense if you said "only some of the gaga fans maybe," or even try to argue that this episode did not excite everyone and not include the word "gaga fans" in what you are trying to prove: you did not like this episode.

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

Alien Tulip

The school scene kind of went nowhere...I wonder if there will be any follow up to it. 

I think so because I remember Ryan explaining how later in the season some of the characters will discover the virus of the Countess and I'm sure people will be curious when it spreads like wildfire. 

venusian

I'm pretty sure its going to be a big part of the storyline. since gaga doesnt like any others infected then who she wants. and she might eventually find out that alex was the root of it. and punish her :satanga:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

I'm pretty sure its going to be a big part of the storyline. since gaga doesnt like any others infected then who she wants. and she might eventually find out that alex was the root of it. and punish her :satanga:

I hope she kills her a lot. I really dislike Alex :madge:

I hate scenes with kids because they're usually very lousy actors and make the scenes very cringeworthy, so I'm constantly stressed. This episode was no exception.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

monketsharona

I have a theory about next week episode : what if it takes place at the Murder House ? 

Did you see the scene with the ball on the floor ? Didn't Bau  (Constance 's son) played with a ball ?

Rat Boy

Who is the girl at 0:18? She looks like one of the Swedish girls.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Who is the girl at 0:18? She looks like one of the Swedish girls.

I saw here too :udidnt: maybe she'll comeback as a ghost?!? 

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

Rat Boy

I saw here too :udidnt: maybe she'll comeback as a ghost?!? 

I had to watch the trailer really slowly to notice a few funny things.

- Alex smashes one of the glass coffins.

- Countess has s-x with Will Drake, earning his trust.

- It also looks like John is pointing the gun at Scarlett. The whole 'hotel' experience is really pushing him to the edge.

I had to watch the trailer really slowly to notice a few funny things.

- Alex smashes one of the glass coffins

- Countess has s-x with Will Drake

Ok this maybe off topic but how the hell did Sally, a ghost, have s-x with John that was like the cringe moment of that episode :proud:

Rat Boy

Ok this maybe off topic but how the hell did Sally, a ghost, have s-x with John that was like the cringe moment of that episode :proud:

This may be a reach, but perhaps they never had s-x. Maybe Sally is playing with him and trying to trigger his meltdown. Maybe she wants him to be this vulnerable, mentally unstable man. I have a feeling that she is working for Mr March. It is possible that Mr March and Sally want to turn John into a killer.

This may be a reach, but maybe they never had s-x. Maybe Sally is playing with him and trying to trigger his meltdown. Maybe she wants him to be this psycho. I have a feeling that she is working for Mr March.

Great point but that scene was so unnecessary :smh:

monketsharona

- Countess has s-x with Will Drake, earning his trust.

Actually this scene is taken from episode 3 ^^

Archived