songwriter demo for ANTI: "Pretty Nonsense" performed by Timbaland & Tink

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

"Pretty Nonsense"

The album should have been called like that, it fits really well the era so far.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Chromatislaps

No it's not. Most of songs registered for anti had her credited including BBHMM and AO

my bad :flop: 

LoveandMagic

I think that title is interesting.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

A Real Panda

It sounds a little like Pour it Up. or maybe the feels of it, kinda. Sounds good, hope she releases it soon.

Solitaire

Lorrdddd I can imagine this with Rihanna's accent and gawwd dis gonna burn da dancefloor just kill me now I'm so ready :wao:

- Previously Sycothisis

Chromatislaps
14 hours ago, Solitaire said:

Lorrdddd I can imagine this with Rihanna's accent and gawwd dis gonna burn da dancefloor just kill me now I'm so ready :wao:

if you listen closely the background vocals are a mix of Tink AND Rihanna 

7yZZJTM.gif

• 1 year later...
juicyjuicy

What happened with ANTi?

Did they scrap the initial concept or something? I never understood why FourFiveSeconds, B*tch Better Have My Money and American Oxygen never made the cut either??? In Nov 2014, Riri was already saying that the album was "almost ready"...The album we know as ANTi now was released more than a year later, in Jan 2016...

Chromatislaps
20 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

What happened with ANTi?

Did they scrap the initial concept or something? I never understood why FourFiveSeconds, B*tch Better Have My Money and American Oxygen never made the cut either??? In Nov 2014, Riri was already saying that the album was "almost ready"...The album we know as ANTi now was released more than a year later, in Jan 2016...

Travis Scott happened :neyde: He basically was the drive behind Rihanna to postpone ANTi, to scrap certain song for songs like Woo and such :lolly::awkney: I'd preferred Pretty Nonsense over that mess of a song called Woo tbh.

Ferrer Zorola

My dikk grows two inches every time a user relives a thread 😈😈

LIFE IS GOOD

juicyjuicy
18 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

My dikk grows two inches every time a user relives a thread 😈😈

Two inches permanently every time or like you got a semi every time though

Archived