💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

ANTI might get a surprise drop next month

Spock

Featured Posts

The release of Rihanna's highly anticipated eighth studio album, ANTI, has hit a few snags as the singer and her Roc Nation label/management company try to determine the best way to roll out the album.

Last month, reports surfaced that ANTI was due Nov. 6, which a source debunked to Billboard, and with Justin Bieber's Purpose and One Direction's Made in the A.M. both arriving Nov. 13 and Adele's 25 hitting stores Nov. 20, ANTI now looks like it will be released in December, with a rumored surprise release likely.

And while it still hasn't been confirmed -- a source told Billboard last week that it's in the works, though it hasn't yet been finalized -- Rihanna is reportedly lining up her own Samsung deal to the tune of $25 million for her album and subsequent world tour, which has apparently been held up due to changes to the final LP. There are streaming questions as well; Rihanna was one of the 16 artists announced as a co-owner of TIDAL, while Samsung has its own streaming service, Milk Music.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/6752920/rihanna-anti-album-december-release-date

Hs306qe.gif

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One second it is delayed to 2016, suddenly it is going to drop next month

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Dramatica

IT SAYS "MIGHT ARRIVE NEXT MONTH".

Stop misleading people into thinking it's official. :madge:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

One second it is delayed to 2016, suddenly it is going to drop next month

ANTIPOP :trollga:

who will love me when the night is over

TimisaMonster

Surprise release in December? A time when people are the most broke buying presents for everyone for Christmas? 

Plus, with the music the way it sounds...I highly doubt most will be LINING UP to buy it...this whole album is a mess :saladga:

She just...ugh this is a fiasco just.. :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Surprise release in December? A time when people are the most broke buying presents for everyone for Christmas? 

Plus, with the music the way it sounds...I highly doubt most will be LINING UP to buy it...this whole album is a mess :saladga:

She just...ugh this is a fiasco just.. :what:

November and December are notorious for having the highest sales every year without fail for that exact reason... Christmas presents. I agree that it likely wouldn't have huge opening sales, but not for that reason.

But a surprise digital release probably wouldn't receive that benefit. It obviously didn't hurt Beyonce but that's a very different situation to this :rip:

TimisaMonster

November and December are notorious for having the highest sales every year without fail for that exact reason... Christmas presents. I agree that it likely wouldn't have huge opening sales, but not for that reason.

But a surprise digital release probably wouldn't receive that benefit. It obviously didn't hurt Beyonce but that's a very different situation to this :rip:

Like I said...to make a point...will YOU buy ANTI this Christmas season or even buy it for someone else? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ryhanna

Good lord. The number of people who even care anymore is dropping each and every day. Just release tomorrow and be done with it. 

Like I said...to make a point...will YOU buy ANTI this Christmas season or even buy it for someone else? :awkney:

Yes I would buy it because I'm looking forward to it.

Beyonce sold over 800k copies of an album that costed more than usual (because of the videos) in three days in the middle of December.

Archived