💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Poker Face a better music video than Just Dance?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

We already know Poker Face is the superior song over Just Dance but do you think the Poker Face video takes a hot sweaty dump on the Just Dance video? I know this is a stupid question since 99 percent of the human race prefers the poker face video but I wonder if the 1 percent minority exists here.

GloZell Green

Well yeah because she had way more money to shoot PF since she had money from the sales of the two singles. I wonder what the JD video would have looked like if she had more money...

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Dramatica

Poker Face

KrYiwv5.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Just Dance tbh

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Poker Face is more stylish and JD has more of a basic concept in terms of it being a house party.

In saying that the cinematography in JD is better  The camera shots and cuts are far more interesting even with the lower budget. 

People will like Poker Face because of the production value and Gaga's looks, but JD is superior from a technical perspective.:lolly:

TimisaMonster

Just Dance is better in song, but Poker Face is better in video

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MEDONER

The Just Dance video goes very well with the song and considering that it was her first video and that she had no budget at all it really is GREAT imo. After all if it wasn't for that video and song I would probably not be a fan of hers, so it has a special place in my heart and after 7 years I still watch it a lot. That said Poker Face is still one of the best music videos ever, it's just so perfect in every way it's incredible.

Archived