💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga is nominated at the People's Choice Award for AHS.

ManuelColon

Featured Posts

Oh come on Madre Sunny, even if you're not a GoT fan you must have seen Emilia before and she's the Esquire s-xiest woman this year.

Maybe, not sure 

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bayonse

Well go to Emilia daily then :chica: 

stupid

just because I'm a fan of Gaga and her music doesn't mean that I think she's the best actress ever.

Sure she's great in AHS but there are better female actresses that are not nominated,just because they are not Lady Gaga,don't you think?

no more parties in LA

MonsterOfSpain

stupid

just because I'm a fan of Gaga and her music doesn't mean that I think she's the best actress ever.

Sure she's great in AHS but there are better female actresses that are not nominated,just because they are not Lady Gaga,don't you think?

well vote for the one you wish then

SpaceAce

*votes for emilia*  

no thanks 

voted for Emilia

Lol Y'all aren't even being cool or edgy with this considering Emilia is a terrible actress. Gaga as an amateur would put on a clinic if she were in a scene with Emilia.

SpaceAce

I think people like Emilia more for her character than her performance. She's so wooden and cringey but her character can be fun.

Pretty people acting as confused teenagers so groundbreaking :green:

Voted for Gags. Would have gladly voted for Queen Lena but she ain't there, wtf

it wasn't laaaahv

Lol Y'all aren't even being cool or edgy with this considering Emilia is a terrible actress. Gaga as an amateur would put on a clinic if she were in a scene with Emilia.

:lmao::lmao:  :lmao:  

Bradley

Yay it's a great start for her as an actress! Hopefully other award shows will take note and do the same.

freebit

IKR? :toofunny:I feel like I might understand if this was pretty much any other actor from the show (hell, even random wildling woman from Hardhome was pretty good), but Emilia is one of the least impressive actors of the cast and has not demonstrated any skills that put her over what Gaga's doing on AHS, in fact their line delivery is kind of similar at times (though Gaga has a stronger screen presence IMO). They're acting as if she's up against Lena or Dame Diana Rigg or some ish.

Archived