💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The first time you saw Gaga

PartySick

Featured Posts

PartySick

Or, what tour/show do you wish you could've gone to if you haven't seen her? :fan:

This was the first moment I've ever seen Mother Monster in the flesh: May 4th, 2014 Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Opening night at the artRAVE :legend:

I've literally never felt as free or at peace as I did in that building that night surrounded by thousands of Monsters singing the songs that I've restructured my attitude by :flutter:

Favorite moments:
Seeing and messing with the protesters outside the show :dies:
Meeting the lovely people on this list
Following the guy that was number 15 on that list 'cause he has a perfect booty :fan:
Watching Lady Starlight perform the same beat for an hour :popcorn:
The opening segment slayed me! Even with the lighting messing up, it was still amazing :legend:
During the intro to Fashion! when she said we're still her religion
The intro to Venus
The cute comments before MANiCURE
Busting out the lyrics to the unexpected Cake Like Lady Gaga
Watching my friend lose her literal sh*t when Poker Face started
DYING when PARTYNAUSEOUS played
Singing along to the complete Paparazzi
Seeing the monster paw chair for the first time
Born This Way on the piano, obvi
"STOP THROWING **** ON MY NEW STAGE" before Sexxx Dreams :dies:
The godly transition to MJH (and I also smoked a joint during that song :fan: I was hiiigh for hours)
NakedGa during Ratchet (I still brag about it :dies:)
A-R-T-P-O-P :music:
Thousands of people losing our collective sh*t during Swine with the lasers and the bass and the paint and the oh my god :giveup:
The tears that flowed during Gypsy :cry:
Dancing with strangers to the Applause trap remix
Stealing confetti after the show :green:

So wbu? When did you see Madre Monst:air:? Describe and discuss :fan:

đŸ–€

I haven't seen her yet.

I was hoping to go to the artRAVE when she came to San Diego, but all my friends were broke and I didn't want to go alone. :deadbanana:

Haroon

First time I saw Lady Gaga was May 31st 2010 :woot: I begged my brother to buy me a ticket to her concert as a belated birthday present and he did :party: I felt so shocked by the amount of swearing and nudity at first to be honest, but I eventually became numb to it :dies: It was such an energizing show and I felt so free and light when leaving the arena :woohoo: 

30876_10150186693650790_8136651_n.jpg?oh

monsterdreams

I saw her first at the artRave, it was so amazing to have her literally metres from me! And to be surrounded by fans was so fun too

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

PartySick

First time I saw Lady Gaga was May 31st 2010 :woot: I begged my brother to buy me a ticket to her concert as a belated birthday present and he did :party: I felt so shocked by the amount of swearing and nudity at first to be honest, but I eventually became numb to it :dies: It was such an energizing show and I felt so free and light when leaving the arena :woohoo: 

If only SHICD would've survived to be performed at on other tours :giveup:

đŸ–€

Duella Dvil

this pic alone made me tear up and sweaty. It is so beautiful!!!!

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Stephen

First time I saw her was at the first Roseland show on her birthday last year, and I was front row! I would have seen her earlier but my BTWB was cancelled and during TF + Monster Ball my parents said I was too young to go to a concert without them :flop: And I wasn't about to bring them to a Gaga show (I wasn't out yet).

malazam

I haven't seen her yet :giveup:

#GagzComeToUruguay

another shot before we kiss the other side

30th of November, 2010. Ahoy, Rotterdam.

I wasn't a big fan of her yet. For example, I really thought that YoĂŒ and I was performed for the first time there :laughga:

Also, I had the worst seats possible. And I remember that Gaga was too late and between the time the opening act finished and that Gaga finally started they were at the second half of playing Thriller twice :rip: she was like 2 hours late. Nonetheless a great night, I really enjoyed it.

I haven't seen her yet.

I was hoping to go to the artRAVE when she came to San Diego, but all my friends were broke and I didn't want to go alone. :deadbanana:

But it's Gaga. She worths going alone

Archived