💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga might go back to being Stefani Germanotta

SpaceJam

Featured Posts

thats stuff we've all already known. if you're an insider, tell us inside stuff. it's not like you work for them anymore & telling us actual inside info is all you need to do to get people to believe you lol

The only inside stuff I know is about Troy buying her Likes.

He bought her youtube likes, twitter likes, google impressions, pretty much everything.

not that she needed it tho lol dude is such a snake

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  I feel like there's been a split in the facets of what we, she, and the world, consider Lady Gaga. My guess:

Lady Gaga the persona has been, and in a sense, always will be, the same as Stefani Germanotta. Remember in the first three/four years of her career? When she always stated Gaga =/= Stefani, and that she even prefers Gaga over Stefani to the public (which totally ties in to what she's recently stated as Lady Gaga being a character she created from within herself, to help herself power through life).

But, as OP has stated, Lady Gaga has become capitalized as a brand- a money-making machine in which Gaga is unfortunately associated with (and that she's stated that she obviously does not like- at least not anymore).

And, unfortunately, the world sees it as a combination. There's always talk about how she's an incredibly savvy businesswoman. The thing is, it's not false- however, she's equated mostly to only just that, and it sometimes overshadows her artistry.

I agree. And whether we want to accept this or not, what the public sees as "Lady Gaga" is mostly Gaga's fault. There is definitely not an easy way to become a superstar (let alone a legend), and the path Gaga took had a lot of hits and also a lot of misses. And she has to own up to it and keep navigating on the road she's taking. She has to find a way to make the positive aspects of her persona end up outweighing the negatives, and eventually take her where she wants to get to.

Gaga is not a quitter. I've been a fan of hers for quite some time and I KNOW Gaga is not a quitter. She won't give up on what she has accomplished. And she will stay true to Lady Gaga until the very end. I guarant-fcking-tee that.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Saint Laurent

I am on my Ipad, while doing work for MY venture. I do not care if you do not believe me. Stop asking and stop trying to fend off what I am saying. Do I have to post my resume on this site?  Just stop and keep it moving.

I am on a laptop it's the same QWERTY keyboard, bye Felicia. 

Also, you worked for an artist management company and you're suggesting that Lady Gaga gets rid of something which catapulted her into superstardom and is the reason she's here today. I'm guessing you were fired?

I quit after a month, I moved to a nicer area 

Gaga loves being sucessfull at her job. She likes money. She doesn't like being used as a money machine, but she likes money. The idea of her changing her professional name from Gaga to Stefani bc "Gaga" reminds her of money hungry people is so stupid. She'd still be making money for lots of people as "Stefani" She'd just be less popular and no one would have any respect for her for being fraud. 

kiss kiss

I agree. And whether we want to accept this or not, what the public sees as "Lady Gaga" is mostly Gaga's fault. There is definitely not an easy way to become a superstar (let alone a legend), and the path Gaga took had a lot of hits and also a lot of misses. And she has to own up to it and keep navigating on the road she's taking. She has to find a way to make the positive aspects of her persona end up outweighing the negatives, and eventually take her where she wants to get to.

Gaga is not a quitter. I've been a fan of hers for quite some time and I KNOW Gaga is not a quitter. She won't give up on what she has accomplished. And she will stay true to Lady Gaga until the very end. I guarant-fcking-tee that.

Alien Tulip

If it means bringing back long dark brown hair and upbeat and heartfelt piano ballads then I'm here for it.

If it means bringing back long dark brown hair and upbeat and heartfelt piano ballads then I'm here for it.

same

MonsterOfSpain

We had threads like this during the ARTPOP era, right after the ARTPOP era happened, during the Cheek to Cheek era... and yet here we are. Lady Gaga is not going anywhere.

Alien Tulip

Even though this was the beginning of Gaga, she was real here, this is her natural accent. It wasnt until 2009 that she put on fake accents up until 2014.

Alien Tulip

The only way for you to prove that Gaga was a character is if you provide evidence that she faked this same accent in every single interview from the beginning until now. 

Otherwise it's plain obvious she was being weird in that particular interview, probably trying to seem more interesting because she was feeling insecure that particular day. She was young in 2008.

She was real here. This is her real accent. It was until the paparazzi era where she started faking her accent. She was happy and confident in 2008. She became insecure in 2009 when she saw the dark sides of fame.

After the speech at Yale I don't see her ever abandoning Gaga. :saladga: It's so counter-intuitive after making such big talk about being a stronger, happier person to abandon Lady Gaga over some insecutities over the motives of some useless businessmen. :saw:To get rid of Gaga would just show that she's as hurt, broken, and vulnerable as she was day 1. Millions of people identify with Lady Gaga as a persona and what Gaga's existence stands for. Not here for the woman who released Born This Way to go soft all of a sudden and back down. Honestly I don't think any other fan of Gaga would be either:spook:

She was real here. This is her real accent. It was until the paparazzi era where she started faking her accent. She was happy and confident in 2008. She became insecure in 2009 when she saw the dark sides of fame.

bless those moments that gave us TFM. But also poor Gaga :giveup: 

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Archived