Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga might go back to being Stefani Germanotta

SpaceJam

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent

people here acting like Gaga herself or her team does not visit this site every day.

You're really just boring me with your irrelevant side comments that add nothing to your argument.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're really just boring me with your irrelevant side comments that add nothing to your argument.

The entire post is an opinion, im just adding what I know based on the people I know  + interviews she did,  Im not saying shes going to changeher name,  im saying it would be a nice change of pace.

That is why this sub is called GAGA thoughts,  thoughts on what Gaga might do.

Not GAGA news. If this were news I would post it in news. Thats the thing with the internet no one reads and just assumes someone is a troll because they are posting something that seems could be fake.

The entire post is an opinion, im just adding what I know based on the people I know  + interviews she did,  Im not saying shes going to changeher name,  im saying it would be a nice change of pace

I guess nobody really gets the knowledge you are kind enough to share with us. Thus we may just assume that as unlikely possibility.

how much?

She hates that he bought her a crap load of facebook likes, in an interview she stated they worked her to the bone when she was in a wheelchair, he actually does not care about her at all. He used Gaga as a stepping stone for himself for other artists.

Same as AKON he used her for cash and dumped her when she wasnt selling no more.

Saint Laurent

The entire post is an opinion, im just adding what I know based on the people I know  + interviews she did,  Im not saying shes going to changeher name,  im saying it would be a nice change of pace.

That is why this sub is called GAGA thoughts,  thoughts on what Gaga might do.

What does Gaga coming onto this forum have to do with what you're saying?

You've never worked with or for her management because to be quite frank you sound like a 12 year old. If you're not a 12 year old there's no way a large management company would hire you because you're acting like a 12 year old.

You know nothing more than the rest of us, please bore somebody else.

rhoa-623-nene-face-01.gif

I feel like there's been a split in the facets of what we, she, and the world, consider Lady Gaga. My guess:

Lady Gaga the persona has been, and in a sense, always will be, the same as Stefani Germanotta. Remember in the first three/four years of her career? When she always stated Gaga =/= Stefani, and that she even prefers Gaga over Stefani to the public (which totally ties in to what she's recently stated as Lady Gaga being a character she created from within herself, to help herself power through life).

But, as OP has stated, Lady Gaga has become capitalized as a brand- a money-making machine in which Gaga is unfortunately associated with (and that she's stated that she obviously does not like- at least not anymore).

And, unfortunately, the world sees it as a combination. There's always talk about how she's an incredibly savvy businesswoman. The thing is, it's not false- however, she's equated mostly to only just that, and it sometimes overshadows her artistry.

3 points in and ready for more

What does Gaga coming onto this forum have to do with what you're saying?

You've never worked with or for her management because to be quite frank you sound like a 12 year old. If you're not a 12 year old there's no way a large management company would hire you because you're acting like a 12 year old.

You know nothing more than the rest of us, please bore somebody else.

rhoa-623-nene-face-01.gif

I am making an example by saying Gaga herself could make a post in here with a picture and you would be deciphering it " no its not gaga its fake etc"  When someone comes and here and is telling you they worked with Atom Factory they did..... Yes there is trolls that make up stuff, But I am telling you myself I have worked with them. Did that 5,000 check I got from them come from Burger king?

You want to be told what you want to hear instead of what you need to hear. This whole post inst about me making a quick buck from Atom Factory its about Gaga possibly changing her name.........so stick to the topic please.

shaneybaby

i dont think she will and if she does i think thats dumb. maybe use her name as the album title like stef or stefani, but she will still go by lady gaga. 

Saint Laurent

I am making an example by saying Gaga herself could make a post in here with a picture and you would be deciphering it " no its not gaga its fake etc"  When someone comes and here and is telling you they worked with Atom Factory they did..... Yes there is trolls that make up stuff, But I am telling you myself I have worked with them. Did that 5,000 check I got from them come from Burger king?

You can't even spell or formulate a sentence and you're asking me to believe you worked for Gaga's management company? No, honey.

i dont think she will and if she does i think thats dumb. maybe use her name as the album title like stef or stefani, but she will still go by lady gaga. 

If she uses stefani that would be insane, like the sound of stefani sounds classier

She hates that he bought her a crap load of facebook likes, in an interview she stated they worked her to the bone when she was in a wheelchair, he actually does not care about her at all. He used Gaga as a stepping stone for himself for other artists.

thats stuff we've all already known. if you're an insider, tell us inside stuff. it's not like you work for them anymore & telling us actual inside info is all you need to do to get people to believe you lol

kiss kiss

You can't even spell or formulate a sentence and you're asking me to believe you worked for Gaga's management company? No, honey.

I am on my Ipad, while doing work for MY venture. I do not care if you do not believe me. Stop asking and stop trying to fend off what I am saying. Do I have to post my resume on this site?  Just stop and keep it moving.

Saint Laurent

Also, you worked for an artist management company and you're suggesting that Lady Gaga gets rid of something which catapulted her into superstardom and is the reason she's here today. I'm guessing you were fired?

Archived