💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga might go back to being Stefani Germanotta

SpaceJam

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Stephani Gemanotta Daily :dead:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

id be so pissed, praying she never does something that ridiculous and stupid.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Stephani Gemanotta Daily :dead:

Thats the point, everyone knows her buy her money making name GAGA the name GAGA sells, so F it all  she dose not care about $$$$$$$$$$$ 

She IS Lady Gaga. That's the artistic name she chose, it's not a character that she puts on.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

She IS Lady Gaga. That's the artistic name she chose, it's not a character that she puts on.

It actually was a character she put on at first, she even admitted it in a chat.

VOLANTIS

LG5 might be called Stefani but she's never going to change her Stage Name. She's not asserted into material and she's always so against being defined. So why would she change her name just because she feels she's being used for the Money? Gaga doesnt change the Name. She changes the Game Baby. (Possible LG5 Lyrics. I'm an insider :pole:) 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

LG5 might be called Stefani but she's never going to change her Stage Name. She's not asserted into material and she's always so against being defined. So why would she change her name just because she feels she's being used for the Money? Gaga doesnt change the Name. She changes the Game Baby. (Possible LG5 Lyrics. I'm an insider :pole:) 

I am an insider as well lol

It actually was a character she put on at first, she even admitted it in a chat.

I want to see the receipts. As far as I know she's never said Gaga was different to her.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

VOLANTIS

I want to see the receipts. As far as I know she's never said Gaga was different to her.

Gaga changes her mind during the ARTPOP Era faster than The Countess changed Sexual Partners on AHS...

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

RAMROD

That whole Gaga gimmick is so 2008 lol, she even admitted it herself in one of the chats that she faked a accent and etc when Just Dance came out that summer so she could appeal to the masses.

Blasphemy! :pray:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

mucinex

the only way i could see that working is if the credits in AHS titled her as her real name instead of Gaga, but they don't. i don't think LG5 is a good time to start, tbh. Lady Gaga is on top of her game more than she's ever been- considering she really isn't that busy, she isn't touring every day, yet everybody still knows her name and is anticipating a new release...

Archived