Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga might go back to being Stefani Germanotta

SpaceJam

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Gaga will prob be her stage name forever, but I would love it if she changed it to Stefani. People getting so mad at the thought of her changing it lol  If I was in charge of interscope Id let her do whatever she wanted or even get an imprint of her label.

But that's the thing...it's not as simple as you'd imagine. Despite Gaga's personal name...GAGA is a brand...and iconic and unique name now...and her identity in the music industry. She was Stenfani in her early career but Gaga is WAAAY more intriguing and exciting than introducing "Stefani Germanotta" :later:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But that's the thing...it's not as simple as you'd imagine. Despite Gaga's personal name...GAGA is a brand...and iconic and unique name now...and her identity in the music industry. She was Stenfani in her early career but Gaga is WAAAY more intriguing and exciting than introducing "Stefani Germanotta" :later:

Imagine if she does Djing and uses a new moniker 

LDYGA

TimisaMonster

Imagine if she does Djing and uses a new moniker 

LDYGA

:what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

:what:

Someone pop act did that I forget who it was tho lol, or she could release music under Joe malone or whatever that guy is called.

NYCMonster1984

I don't think any of us know what Gaga will or won't do-we only know her as a projection. A famous person who we don't really know in real life. Only her family and best friends know who she really is. 

From a law and trademark/marketing perspective it would be really stupid for her to change her trademark. Gaga is essentially her brand at this point and how she earns her money. 

MEDONER

Gaga does not care if people like her or not. She dosent want to be used for money with the name GAGA.

Oh stop it. She cares now more than ever to have people to like her. If she underperforms again it WILL hurt her more than we can imagine.

PrinceGaga

it would be really stupid for her to change her trademark.

Lady Gaga™ ... Taylor Swift™ teas :derpga: 

inb4

This comment has been removed due to copyright infringement.

Courtesy of Ate My Heart Incorporated 2015©

Lady Gaga™ ... Taylor Swift™ teas :derpga: 

inb4

This comment has been removed due to copyright infringement.

Courtesy of Ate My Heart Incorporated 2015©

dead

sarahb

There was a video on facebook where someone captioned it using the name 'Stefani' instead of Gaga. Nearly everyone in the comments were going 'Is that Gwen Stefani?'. I don't want her going under the name Stefani for anything for that reason alone. :smh:

There was a video on facebook where someone captioned it using the name 'Stefani' instead of Gaga. Nearly everyone in the comments were going 'Is that Gwen Stefani?'. I don't want her going under the name Stefani for anything for that reason alone. :smh:

lol

CharlieQuinn

:awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:

:awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:

her new name will be I'm Italian. And the new album will be called

"I've been recording this album since I was 4"

we are a little bored today. I can't wait for AHS!!!

This could have been an interesting thread but it got really sour

:smh:I'm starting to think she'll be not much different from Lady Gaga if she goes by Stephanie, but we never know until it happens. But it won't happen now!

Katsuki Bakugo

I just have this feeling shes going to revert back to herself. Who she is. Gaga is just a name that reminds her of people using her for money, promoting things etc.           I think she might revert to her regular name as a F u to the industry. We live in a world where insragram likes, Facebook likes control us. In reality Facebook likes does not equal 40 people on the street coming up to you and saying  "HEY" thats not how it works. Digital likes does not mean real life likes. We have people talking instgram photos just to get likes  (to feed the ego) I feel like in a way Gaga has evolved beyond the Gaga gimick of 2008-2010 and just wants to be herself.

We live in a society that is vain and will do anything for hits, but what will those youtube views do for you say next week? Other than a company e-mailing you to promote their weightloss  formula. Social media was good when like Myspace/aim/ 2005 youtube came out. It gave us a voice. But like Gaga said it  has been abused Now that we have a HUGE platform to voice are opinions not everyone is using that voice to help society, its mostly stupid cat photos,Drake memes and photos of your car that no one cares about.

LG5 will be a Stefani branded album, just watch.

I see you Tara... Gags dropped you... stop spreading fake ass rumours!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived