💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Gaga might go back to being Stefani Germanotta

SpaceJam

Featured Posts

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga is also pissed at Troy Carter for buying Facebook likes with those sites. One of the people I know at Atom Factory told me this themselves.

monsterdreams

She might embrace Stefani again but she's still gonna be Gaga

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

The only way for you to prove that Gaga was a character is if you provide evidence that she faked this same accent in every single interview from the beginning until now. 

Otherwise it's plain obvious she was being weird in that particular interview, probably trying to seem more interesting because she was feeling insecure that particular day. She was young in 2008.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

I'd personally pass on her in such case. It would deny everything she said before. Anyways she made a brand of Gaga music she has tons of cash and acclaim  for it, if she decided to trash it all it would be foolish. 

How does your vague reconstruction of what Gaga said at Yale about social media have anything to do with her stage name?

You act as though Lady Gaga is a name attached to her by the industry to turn herself into a money making machine. She was given Gaga as a nickname and took it on as part of her performing persona (or whatever you want to call it) long before she was signed and became successful.

This is just speculation. You have no way of knowing this would ever happen, but I personally see no reason why she would.

I'd personally pass on her in such case. It would deny everything she said before. Anyways she made a brand of Gaga music she has tons of cash and acclaim  for it, if she decided to trash it all it would be foolish. 

but thats why she should do i t

but thats why she should do i t

You're terribly naive if you really think Gaga doesn't want to be successful and popular. That has been very clear from the beginning of her career. You could say she contradicts that with the whole "music not the bling" schtick but I think she just wants to have success and make money on her terms, and not be sold out by other people. Pretty sure she even said herself that many of the songs on ARTPOP were designed to be radio friendly hits, that she was gonna slay and snatch weaves with it etc. She's build up a huge brand under Lady Gaga that she's not about to throw away.

could you explain please?

It would be pulling a F U, she should do it because it would be starting from scratch

Archived