💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How should the Paparazzi/Telephone Trilogy continue?

Noah

Featured Posts

I know, some of y'all are over it, but I am not  :trollga:.

How should the Trilogy end?

People that could possibly be in the Trilogy could be Beyoncé/Rihanna/Britney, I think that they wouldn't say no, during the ARTPOP Era they maybe would've, but since Gaga isn't being received bad by the critics anymore and has good management now, they would surely collab. (I am NOT saying they said no, I can just imagine the Management saying no. I am also sure Bey wanted that element of surprise with her release) anywho, If Bey/Rih/Brit/Ur Fav was in the Trilogy, how do you imagine it? What should the Storyline be?

I literally can't imagine an ending to it (and I don't want it to end), so please tell me who's featured on it (or has a cameo in it) and what is the plot? How will it end?

Tell me.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

I think if Gaga ever does the third part, she's probably gonna do it solo :shrug:

And what happens with Bey in the car? I mean our Honey Bee is free right now, Gaga should grab that opportunity 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

PartySick

It'll be hard to finish it when Aura was so obviously the third part :giveup:

Unless she revisits Aura :udidnt:

Here for killing Bey and dying a tragic and infamous death :legend:

🖤

Curunir

And what happens with Bey in the car? I mean our Honey Bee is free right now, Gaga should grab that opportunity 

Don't get me wrong, I really want Bey to return, but I just don't see it happening. If they're ever completing the trilogy, they're probably gonna find a way to exclude her if the song isn't a collab (which it probably won't be, seeing that a Telephone continuation was planned with ARTPOP)

ARTPOPdidntflop

they frame madonna and katy for the murders at the waffle house and Gaga and Beyonce celebrate a luxurious life together 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Warholian

A short film that isn't a music video of Gaga brutally murdering Beyonce and trying to cover up the murder. Iconic.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

FRANK1991

TBH I was never into a part 3

but I would imagine a happy ending where Gaga finally find her man and they get married :trollga:

oh wait that's already done in You and I :teehee:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

I'm not sure I want it to continue. It's been too long. Plus, fans obsession with it has kinda killed it tbh.

& I've also always thought her saying the Telephone video was a continuation of Paparazzi was bs lol. Probs just another lie tbh.

kiss kiss

Archived