💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Non-singles vibe for LG5

Solitaire

Featured Posts

Solitaire

I came across this artist today and was thinking about how I'd love a few songs with this kind of vibe on LG5. I'm not sure if this sound would do too well for singles (I think they're a little too slow and atmospheric , the singles could still have this sound but would probably have soaring choruses and faster beat progression), but this is a sound I've wanted Gaga to delve into for quite some time. What do you guys think?

A more 80's take on a similar vibe:

Just imagine the Countess' icy cool vocals over those instrumentals :pray:

- Previously Sycothisis

FrankGutz

yes, i like the first one, im feelin' it, love it

tumblr_m305vyxlkd1r61bnv.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

TheKillerQueen

The first one is amazing. It's so dark sounding like the fame monster. Hoping LG5 sounds like that, it'll probably be the exact opposite though...

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Solitaire

yes, i like the first one, im feelin' it, love it

tumblr_m305vyxlkd1r61bnv.gif

Yass Jessie J bop qorl :rockstar:(why in the world don't we have the :bop: emoji anymore???)

- Previously Sycothisis

FrankGutz

Same here! :Jase:

it's really goood

Yass Jessie J bop qorl :rockstar:(why in the world don't we have the :bop: emoji anymore???)

is this one?: : music : :music:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Solitaire

The first one is amazing. It's so dark sounding like the fame monster. Hoping LG5 sounds like that, it'll probably be the exact opposite though...

I'm really hoping that LG5 will have some darker tones to it, especially after the management breakdown during ARTPOP and Gaga's comment that AHS will influence LG5.

Would this type of music be considered Deep/Dark House music?

- Previously Sycothisis

FrankGutz

deep--house | house would be pretty rad tbh, the sound is really s-xy in some songs

giphy.gif

Kermit

I've been waiting for Disclosure, Madeon (Not reused/old) and Lemaitre to produce some songs for Gaga for like 4 years now and i'd love some deep house that have vocals similar to her voice in G.U.Y. (A kind of R&B feel).

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Solitaire

I've been waiting for Disclosure, Madeon (Not reused/old) and Lemaitre to produce some songs for Gaga for like 4 years now and i'd love some deep house that have vocals similar to her voice in G.U.Y. (A kind of R&B feel).

This is EXACTLY what I'm imagining omggg could you imagine, throw in a little bit of the intro vocals on Sexxx Dreams and the songs would oooooze s-x appeal omfg

- Previously Sycothisis

chromaticka

Hoooooooolyyy s*** I want this soooo bad! please Gaga! pleaaaaasseeee :giveup:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Kermit

This is EXACTLY what I'm imagining omggg could you imagine, throw in a little bit of the intro vocals on Sexxx Dreams and the songs would oooooze s-x appeal omfg

This is what I've been hoping for on at least a couple of songs :giveup:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

I love the first one so much! Thank you for giving me a new bop! Gonna go buy it now tbh. :legend::legend:

We're all Stronger Together!

Archived