Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicki Minaj posts video of her making fun of a disabled person on IG

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Dramatica

Well, she's always bending over or down on her knees in her videos. So technically she has a severe disability. :trollga:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil

Fun fact: This was the artRAVE in Vienna and the girl didn't know English and was absolutely star struck by Gaga getting her onto the stage that she kinda went into this state of not being able to move. I was there :flower:

that's a BTWB wig gurl

www.instagram.com/theduella666

:saladga: inb4 "But if Gaga did it, y'all would be praising her!!1!"

ikr the picture here is so crystal clear and ugly I truly can't believe some people...

Riot Poof

no matter the context, this is a dumb black b---h that you're looking at. ghetto ugly. very ****ed up. repulsive laughs. I guess money doesn't kill the rat in some people. sad. and ugly. open your ****ing eyes, fanboy. wide as her hood trap is. and if this is how you act drunk... nevermind

Why the racialized insults? You could've gotten your point across without bringing Nicki's status as a black woman into it.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Why the racialized insults? You could've gotten your point across without bringing Nicki's status as a black woman into it.

calling black woman black is not an insult actually

Morphine Prince

I had decided to stop posting here but you're so ****ing annoying I had to. 
no matter the context, this is a dumb black b---h that you're looking at. ghetto ugly. very ****ed up. repulsive laughs. I guess money doesn't kill the rat in some people. sad. and ugly. open your ****ing eyes, fanboy. wide as her hood trap is. and if this is how you act drunk... nevermind

You're just as awful and a rat for racializing insults. Was it necessary? No. 

Please go back to not posting. 

because we all see the same. sorry. it's true. if she acted like dumb pink b---h, then that's what I'd be calling her. if she wanted people her "status" to not be generalized she'd act differently. like people of every color learn to.

Way to blow this way out of proportion. It's her friend Sheika in the wheelchair, and she isn't disabled. Smh. Y'all can take back all your unfounded insults now :awkney:

You're just as awful and a rat for racializing insults. Was it necessary? No. 

Please go back to not posting. 

oh man... you are my favorite 

Archived