šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Countess: Constance's mother?

Sexxx

Featured Posts

It kinda makes sense, right? Elizabeth explains how difficult the "birthing process" is in the latest episode, which could suggest that she's had children. She was born way before Constance Langdon.

Not only that, but Gaga was seen filming at the Murder House, suggesting that there are some connections with her there

Only issue I see is how Constance isn't a vampire, butĀ :saladga:

imagine all the Gaga haters when they find out that she gave birth to JessicaĀ :gaycat:

tumblr_n06braEhWS1tow6kqo5_250.gif

Jessica was born inĀ 1949 tho, and if Constance is her ageĀ Elizabeth would've been 45 when she gave birth to her... But the countess looks 25-30 so that's the age when she got the virus so...

VOLANTIS

Gaga seems much connected to The Infatata. Room 33 is an Episode Title and Iris is in charge of feeding that "Thing".Ā 

Gaga said a Mother would do anything to re-unite with her son. She could well have been keeping Infatata in the Hotel. Hidden from Privy eyes. It's immortality and flesh eating nature could indeed be traits passed on from Gaga.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Schwerk

Actually, I have a feeling Elizabeth is Alex mother, but this is very interesting.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

evgenigerm2

Gurl, nobody is a vampire, it's a virusĀ :pole:

ā€žI allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.ā€œ

Archived