news

Ryan Murphy: "Lady Gaga must decide between AHS or Scream Queens for 2016"

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectMonster

Either way it possibly would be a cameo for only a couple of episodes. I prefer AHS though and want something different to what she's doing. Although SQ would give us that something different with a b---hy diva so I'm honestly happy with both.

arthurhmangum

I think it's because they personally love collaborating and have built an amazing friendship. I really really really don't think Ryan is that malicious. 

It's annoying how he acts like she has to join one. It's her decision if she wants to or not. :hunty:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

RAYA.core

What did They do to have 2 of these shows going on at the same time. But tbh we need to album ~~

2nn3v6.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

LoveandMagic

Well, how about a short stint on both? 3 or four episodes each and then work on other projects? If there is a new album than only 3 episodes on AHS and a cameo on SQ? If she keeps acting I wouldn't mind seeing her in a serious role on the big screen, in between albums or with the release of an EP. I'm more than happy seeing her as an actress but I would sorely miss her music, tours, and related performances/promo. She can successfully have both careers, but she needs to manage her time wisely less she get burnt out or overexposed. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

President Biden

How bout LG5? 

Id say a 2-4 episode role in AHS and a 1-3 episode side character in SQ would be fine but nothing more please gaga

I got drunk

holy scheisse

Scream Queens is a dumb show

Actress not the bling is lame but if she needs to, i'm team AHS

if we are talking a major role, I'd rather she not take either unless she can put her whole self into the role as she has with AHS hotel. Trying to balance two major projects (AHS/LG5) is just gonna overwork her and compromise one or the other (most likely AHS).

id rather AHS though. I watch SQ but let's face it, it's the most ridiculous show out. But at the end of the day it's her choice, don't really mind. 

Sizzily

SQ is no good. Is the same Mean Girls humor with killing. And its on Fox. AHS can get away with some pretty messed up stuff on FX so I'd rather her do that than be on a "safe" show.

One Banned Boi

JusKeepBreathin

She needs to be on SQ for at least an episode or two and be on AHS and put a new album and tour and release a new fragrance and  release her doggy clothing line and put out her own clothing line. 

I would love Scream Queens to feature a new Scream Queen every year. Like Nev Cample, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Courtney Cox and so on. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived