Jump to content
news

Ryan Murphy: "Lady Gaga must decide between AHS or Scream Queens for 2016"


Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GAGA PLEASE CHOOSE AHS I BEG YOU

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Flippy

A cameo wouldn't be so bad, however I wouldn't want her all the time on SQ... rather have her in AHS

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

LG5 sounds like a better project she should focus on.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

yASSsss

i'd love to see her in Scream Queens but its ratings aren't very impressive. :dead:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah can we not please. I don't want this affecting her music career. She is a singer first and foremost.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!
Link to post
Share on other sites

yASSsss

looks like katy can say goodbye to her role in Scream Queens now 

(sorry,i had to do this :xtina2:)

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...