news

Ryan Murphy: "Lady Gaga must decide between AHS or Scream Queens for 2016"

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mucinex

Gag's said time and time again she doesn't wanna just do an acting job here and there, she wants a period of her acting for a few years, then kids, then music a few years later

crushedlemonice

Where is that title from? Nowhere in the article did Ryan say she has to choose between the two

Stephen

I like Scream Queens but I don't really want Gaga on it. If anything I hope she has a smaller role in AHS 6 and focuses most of the year on LG5.

Scream Queens is much weaker and hasn't the depth of AHS, which fits much better for Gaga. 

To show your talents, AHS is the much better choice. 

I want new music first before anything else. I like Gaga on AHS. I watched a bit of Scream Queens marathon yesterday on FX and can also imagine Gaga being on that show too though. I guess all doors are open for Gaga lately, she can do many things, she just needs to find the time. She also probably doesn't want to miss these opportunities, while she is hot. Who can blame her!

Gaga is on FIRE now~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

monketsharona

Where is that title from? Nowhere in the article did Ryan say she has to choose between the two

hit thread assured lol

+ Ryan already talked about Gaga joining SQ but just for a cameo..

People are overreacting one more time..

LaLuna

I know Ryan Murphy loves her and everything, but he seems to have forgotten that Gaga is a recording artist first and foremost. I'm totally here for more acting projects in the future, but right now, I'd rather she focused on her music. 

That said, if she absolutely must choose between AHS and Scream Queens, I think the choice is obvious. AHS already has a strong fanbase while Scream Queens is pretty much doomed. 

LeoFameMonster

Scream Queens I would love to see her Play a hot s-xy rich b---h......And take over as Channel #1

Tokyo Rose

Gag's said time and time again she doesn't wanna just do an acting job here and there, she wants a period of her acting for a few years, then kids, then music a few years later

Actually that's the opposite of what she said.

She said she wants to start planning LG5 when AHS concludes filming.

Nothing was said about devoting a whole period of her life to acting.

Whispering

She has never said that. 

Where do you people come up with some of this? :saladga:

gagaisitalian

Surely Gaga is getting tired of Ryan continually using her name in the press to get publicity. I'm quite tired of it myself. You got her for Hotel, now stop talking about how you keep begging her to do all of your shows until she wants to say so herself.

OT: I would want her to choose SQ. It is a good show despite what many think. It's incredibly campy and comical, which it's supposed to be. Also, next season is supposedly taking place at a summer camp, and I am SO here to see Gaga playing a s-xy camp counselor. But regardless of either shows, I would rather get a new pop album from Gaga in 2016.

mucinex

Actually that's the opposite of what she said.

She said she wants to start planning LG5 when AHS concludes filming.

Nothing was said about devoting a whole period of her life to acting.

She has never said that. 

Where do you people come up with some of this? :saladga:

it was somewhere in some jimmy kimmel or some tv interview back in 2011 i paid a lot more attention to Gaga back then i didn't know she wanted to work on ahs and music at the same time i'm sorry i was mistaken.

Archived