💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ryan Murphy: "Lady Gaga must decide between AHS or Scream Queens for 2016"

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Gaga already knows she isn't doing either and is going to focus on LG5; she just doesn't want to break it to Ryan yet.

7304.png

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

Can she focus on her music please? C2C & AHS were cute side projects but it's about time LG5 was released.

LoveandMagic

looks like katy can say goodbye to her role in Scream Queens now 

(sorry,i had to do this :xtina2:)

Ryan sure loves to name drop. Get dat promo I guess. :awkney:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

MonsterOfSpain

That quote in the thread title is nowhere to be found in that link :awkney:

She could have both roles, one on AHS as a main character and a minor role on Scream Queens.

ChasingGhosts

Can she focus on her music please? C2C & AHS were cute side projects but it's about time LG5 was released.

"Side projects" You mean the one that saved her life and the one that gives her another creative outlet? Both of which are critical and commercial success. :bye:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

"Side projects" You mean the one that saved her life and the one that gives her another creative outlet? Both of which are critical and commercial success. :bye:

what has not saved her life? 

"Given the success Scream Queens has enjoyed so far in its debut season, it is very likely that the show will be renewed for a second year."

What are they smoking over there? :rip: The show has been doing horribly with the last episodes failing to score more than 2.5m viewers. It's not getting a second season.

Bloody

Gaga already knows she isn't doing either and is going to focus on LG5; she just doesn't want to break it to Ryan yet.

7304.png

I think the same but we are talking for gaga you never know. :shrug:

At the beginning of AHS she said in an interview how she likes to focus on one project at a time, that's how she loves it. So...I guess we'll going to see how true her words are. Of course she can do whatever she wants, but me as a fan hope for music in the first place and just doesn't want her to overwork once again.

VenusBlackStar

I'd rather see her on AHS again, preferably reading about her filming the 6th season whilst bopping to LG5.

Archived