Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ryan Murphy: "Lady Gaga must decide between AHS or Scream Queens for 2016"

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Join as Chanel's big sister pls :giveup:

LurTBuA.jpg

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like katy can say goodbye to her role in Scream Queens now 

(sorry,i had to do this :xtina2:)

Katy can keep Scream Queens to me. And leave AHS to Gaga

Blue Jeans

Please Gaga choose AHS. Scream Queens is the worst sh*t aired for years.

Do you even watch the show to have such a strong opinion about it , or you just watched the premiere and didn't like it ?... :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I'd like a small cameo on SQ and then move on from TV for a while. 

Gaga being on AHS is cool but I wouldn't need another season of her on it.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

omg Scream Queens. She could be one of the Kappa's older sisters. 

EDIT: If you loathe SQ, try watching it not taking it seriously. It's meant to be campy and silly, and it's very reminiscent of those 90s teen movies like Jawbreaker. Dark themes, campy humor, and over-the-top characters. Just have fun with it. :) 

FRANK1991

yes if she appears on Scream Queens only to get killed off in the first episode she appears in :rip::trollga:

and it has to be an epic death

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Why not both?

I think he is implying that her part on either show would be a regular and not just a cameo and the shows are filmed and run at the same time

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

monketsharona

I would be here for Gaga to return in AHS but having another kind of role. Something very different.

TEANUS

If she's in AHS (which I hope she will be), I hope she would have a recurring role of 4-5 episodes rather than be a main character that takes up a whole time period or just not be on at all. She can do AHS in between albums I think. Or she can take like a month out of LG5's tour and record for next season

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

monketsharona

Gaga probably won't have choice though knowing Scream Queens' rating are deeping more and more and the fact it's already in danger of cancellation... 

I would be here for Gaga to return in AHS but having another kind of role. Something very different.

I think it would be interesting for her to play a role like Alex or Lana Winters (in the sense it is "normal"/ not diva-like but still complex)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived