Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

How Kesha can save her career !

Versace

Featured Posts

Versace

As you all know

Kesha can't record music, work with any producers, release music, go to another label 

because her contracts restrains her from doing so 

"Until this Court rules on the declaratory judgment claim, Kesha is at an impasse," states a memorandum supporting an injunction that would bar Dr. Luke from interfering with her signing with another label. "She cannot work with music producers, publishers, or record labels to release new music. With no new music to perform, Kesha cannot tour. Off the radio and stage and out of the spotlight, Kesha cannot sell merchandise, receive sponsorships, or get media attention. Her brand value has fallen, and unless the Court issues this injunction, Kesha will suffer irreparable harm, plummeting her career past the point of no return."

Kesha has to act fast , she needs to be amid the industry actively or she will lose all her relevance , she's out of her job basically 

and as a huge fan i'm wondering why does Kesha not opt for another career path 

she recently made a cameo in Jane The Virgin and before that on Victorious 

Kesha can get into acting , as a way to gain money, be in the entertainment industry , gain new fans and appeal to a new audience.

i'm sure many movie makers would love Kesha to be in an upcoming movie  

this does not have to be a mainstay just until she things together cause she's going the Jojo path right now and we all know what happened to Jojo 

do you think Kesha should get into acting ?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

Yes mte.

Question: Can she release music for free ? So she releases some mixtape while waiting

AddMeOnMYSPACE

I remember when someone made a gif where she is doing the private performance in front of the victorious cast and they put "WARRIOR WORLD TOUR" :lmao: wish i can find it but it always makes me chuckle. 

UrethraFranklin

If she's in a 360 deal (meaning a label has a hand in anything you do as an artist) She wouldn't be able to do acting either unless she negotiated out of it when she was first signed. Record labels own more than just your songs when you sign with them. Essentially they own your voice, name, and even your image.

darkchylde

I like your idea. 

Yes mte.

Question: Can she release music for free ? So she releases some mixtape while waiting

I think her contract includes everything released under her name/brand.

Versace

If she's in a 360 deal (meaning a label has a hand in anything you do as an artist) She wouldn't be able to do acting either unless she negotiated out of it when she was first signed. Records label own more than just your songs when you sign with them. Essentially they own your voice, name, and even your image.

I guess the illuminati are real after all but then again she just cameod on Jane The Virgin  

Versace

Tbh Kesha should just play it dumb and agree to work with Luke

when they come together to record , Luke will probably not want to work with her he probably hates her and then will drop her 

i know this sounds silly but is that not likely to happen :toofunny:

UrethraFranklin

I guess the illuminati are real after all but then again she just cameod on Jane The Virgin  

:sharon: 

That's good to hear then! Is it a regular appearance or just a one time gig?

AmenTheNight

Tbh Kesha should just play it dumb and agree to work with Luke

when they come together to record , Luke will probably not want to work with her he probably hates her and then will drop her 

i know this sounds silly but is that not likely to happen :toofunny:

Luke is too smart to do that and/or the be fooled like that tbh

Kesha was one of my faves, I'm so sad for her ... I just wish her label would drop her, bur Luke now just wants a revenge after being exposed. He will do everything he can to keep her signed into his label.

Versace

:sharon: 

That's good to hear then! Is it a regular appearance or just a one time gig?

Who knows 

she plays as Jane's neighbor so she could easily be bought back for episodes

http://uk.eonline.com/news/708118/yes-that-was-definitely-kesha-on-jane-the-virgin-and-not-as-herself

from the sound of it , it might not be one time thing but an occasional thing if kesha is up for it 

Versace

Luke is too smart to do that and/or the be fooled like that tbh

Kesha was one of my faves, I'm so sad for her ... I just wish her label would drop her, bur Luke now just wants a revenge after being exposed. He will do everything he can to keep her signed into his label.

But let's be realistic how can you work with someone you hate especially if you are the producer 

If she's in a 360 deal (meaning a label has a hand in anything you do as an artist) She wouldn't be able to do acting either unless she negotiated out of it when she was first signed. Record labels own more than just your songs when you sign with them. Essentially they own your voice, name, and even your image.

Slay us all with your music industry knowlege :sis: :hug:

Archived