Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Redone said about LG5...

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Brooke Candy

Onion Girl and Tinnitus were never mentioned by Gaga, they were registered in her *insert the name of the site songwriters register song here cause I don't remember now*

She did: http://celebmix.co.uk/lady-gaga-talks-songs-onion-girl-tinnitus

at 05:57 she mentions those songs.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

Tinnitus was. The way she said it had people confused as to whether it was "Tinnitus" or "Tonight is Us" :yes:

Onion Girl and Tinnitus were never mentioned by Gaga, they were registered in her *insert the name of the site songwriters register song here cause I don't remember now*

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

PartySick

OH, I mistook Tinitus with Crwth (? I think it is the name of the song registered together with Onion Girl)

Crwth :giveup: these names though

She mentioned Onion Girl too :party:

"Onion Girl" is a song written by Lady Gaga and produced byZedd in 2012 for ARTPOP. She revealed the song title onNovember 19, 2013 in an interview with Canadian radio station,KiSS 92.5.

GagaPedia

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

She did: http://celebmix.co.uk/lady-gaga-talks-songs-onion-girl-tinnitus

at 05:57 she mentions those songs.

Crwth :giveup: these names though

She mentioned Onion Girl too :party:

"Onion Girl" is a song written by Lady Gaga and produced byZedd in 2012 for ARTPOP. She revealed the song title onNovember 19, 2013 in an interview with Canadian radio station,KiSS 92.5.

GagaPedia

I should have paid more attention at her tweets and interviews during the ARTPOP era apparently :saw: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PartySick

I thought that was the point of the title, wasn't it? :duck:

Well tinnitus (the medical condition) is a chronic ringing in your ear. I always figured it'd be a dance track that went hard and left you deaf :sweat:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

yASSsss

We need explicit beauty asap :xtina2:

u mean "Funk the Punk? :xtina2:

yASSsss

Well tinnitus (the medical condition) is a chronic ringing in your ear. I always figured it'd be a dance track that went hard and left you deaf :sweat:

song of the decade that got away :madge: 

PartySick

song of the decade that got away :madge: 

I know, I wanted to hear it so bad. There was a "leak" on YouTube that I found (god knows if I could find it again) that has a pretty cool sound. I currently have it saved as Tinnitus so I can dream :emma:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

yASSsss

I know, I wanted to hear it so bad. There was a "leak" on YouTube that I found (god knows if I could find it again) that has a pretty cool sound. I currently have it saved as Tinnitus so I can dream :emma:

dreaming about the day when she'll release an album full of her unreleased stuff...i think i'd have a seizure and end up in hospital :dead:

Mobster

This one?

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

PartySick

This one?

Nah, it didn't have any words. Tbh it was probably just an EDM track stolen from a small time producer by a person who just wanted cheap YouTube views :emma:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Mobster

Nah, it didn't have any words. Tbh it was probably just an EDM track stolen from a small time producer by a person who just wanted cheap YouTube views :emma:

Yeah, I know that feeling, I still listen to Sire and pretend it's an actual Act 2 instrumental

PartySick

Yeah, I know that feeling, I still listen to Sire and pretend it's an actual Act 2 instrumental

I tried uploading it to Soundcloud to share but it was taken down within 22 seconds because of copyright :rip:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Mobster

I tried uploading it to Soundcloud to share but it was taken down within 22 seconds because of copyright :rip:

Are you implying what I think you're implying? :pray:

9hO1WCc.gif

Archived