💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Redone said about LG5...

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

I'm worried that we haven't seen them together in literally months.

They better still be working together!

Ummmmm..... https://instagram.com/p/79MO-3pFAm/

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i didn't thought Lady Gaga could pull something like "the Album of the decade" i wouldn't be this obsessed by her!!

It might still be too early but i think she'll get there, eventually. Or i'm just wasting time, when there's so much good musicians out there, i don't like that thought.

Alfonso

With internet singers don't even need to be near their producers anymore (which is kinda bad if you'd ask me :madge: )

They don't have to be together in person to work on the album, one of my favorite albums Shrines by Purity Ring was conceived and planned over skype.

this

He also confirmed Giorgio Moroder on LG5

#LadyDiscoGagaQueen :sis: 

Mobster

them? You mean Redone? That's a he, not a them. 

I know who RedOne is, thank you... I meant them, as in Gaga's team, because I suppose they don't let him say whatever he wants about the album without their consent

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Whispering

I know who RedOne is, thank you... I meant them, as in Gaga's team, because I suppose they don't let him say whatever he wants about the album without their consent

I doubt they are telling him what to say. He is a producer, not part of her team. This didn't come from her team, it came from one of her producers. 

Mobster

I doubt they are telling him what to say. He is a producer, not part of her team. This didn't come from her team, it came from one of her producers. 

Maybe, I don't know... But ever since Gaga's features on ARTPOP had to be so secretive about the whole thing, I assumed her producer might have signed a contract, too... Not that's relevant to the thread... Again, I just "suppose"

Whispering

Maybe, I don't know... But ever since Gaga's features on ARTPOP had to be so secretive about the whole thing, I assumed her producer might have signed a contract, too... Not that's relevant to the thread... Again, I just "suppose"

A producer would be under a contract to prohibit them from leaking the music, either early or unreleased. Some might be under a contract to insure secrecy. They management team/label probably has given some type of consent for RedOne to be interviewed about the album in general, but they aren't going to tell him what to say!  

Mobster

A producer would be under a contract to prohibit them from leaking the music, either early or unreleased. Some might be under a contract to insure secrecy. They management team/label probably has given some type of consent for RedOne to be interviewed about the album in general, but they aren't going to tell him what to say!  

I didn't say the give him a script of what he has to say, I said "they don't let him say whatever he wants"... for example him spoiling the genre or something like that... saying it's going to be "the album of the decade" is also a pretty huge statement, so I supposed there must have been some sort of agreement for him to say something like that... This is seriously getting exhausting, I have no interest in discussing this any further

Whispering

I didn't say the give him a script of what he has to say, I said "they don't let him say whatever he wants"... for example him spoiling the genre or something like that... saying it's going to be "the album of the decade" is also a pretty huge statement, so I supposed there must have been some sort of agreement for him to say something like that... This is seriously getting exhausting, I have no interest in discussing this any further

eh, that's just producer talk. Management isn't going to get involved in something like that. That's just silly.

The statement from RedOne is just that...a statement from him. 

Rolodex of Hate

I just can't wait to hear Gaga on the radio again or hear other people or DJs or whatever talk about her, like during the Bad Romance era :sara:

We have no legal choice but to stan

I don't care if this is fake, I like it

woah, i quite like this.

has that mystical dance music feel like TFM!

monketsharona

In his statement RedOne said Gaga is fully committed... Is she really commited though ?         

Archived