Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
funny

Petition to Remove Raven Symone gets 100k Signatures

The Professor

Featured Posts

venusian

because i think a lot of people are overreacting but whatever

i think the problem is that she has a big black following. she was an idol to black kids and teens (myself included) and she's pulling all of this. 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPdidntflop

Why tolerate an opinion that seeks out dehumanize, demean and slander a whole subset of people?

Honestly, I agree with Gaga, diversity of opinions and freedom of speech is completely overrated when all that people do is justify trolling or hatred with it.

The funniest part is how ironic her comments are while looking like this. A woman looking like this discriminating people based off of names :lmao: 

tumblr_nx259lr0LH1r6grwgo1_540.jpg

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Aura Veil

You ever feel like, i dont know, everyone investing energy in hating someone would channel that energy to knit, buy hello, download taylor's music legally, getting kesha back on the scene, petition the school to fire that officer with a violent past, or go outside? 

FGGrayson

"Diverse Opinions" 

tumblr_nx1z3w9noT1r65oxko1_540.jpg

btw ur exaggerating 

this was the final straw for me

so offensive, oh god! kill her, how dare she? she's worst than Hitler, the cancer and Satan, how could she!! oh god, lemme kill myself, i dont want to live in this world anymore, the poor bey, saint Beyoncé is suffering so much.

Q7I4okdm.png

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Naturally I'm the one exaggerating, it couldn't be you and the 100,000 people calling for a woman to lose her job because she told Beyonce to put on pants who are exaggerating.

seriously that didn't deserve a headline :sweat: 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

ARTPOPdidntflop

Naturally I'm the one exaggerating, it couldn't be you and the 100,000 people calling for a woman to lose her job because she told Beyonce to put on pants who are exaggerating.

Stop playing clueless. It's obviously not because she's said 1 thing. 

Raven has had a lot of chances and she's blew them all off. When you're in a position like she is you shouldn't be saying things like she has. There's been numbers and numbers of times where she's said things. You know that

"Diverse Opinions" 

tumblr_nx1z3w9noT1r65oxko1_540.jpg

btw ur exaggerating 

Didn't the Beyhive drag the **** out of her? :air: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

ARTPOPdidntflop

so offensive, oh god! kill her, how dare she? she's worst than Hitler, the cancer and Satan, how could she!! oh god, lemme kill myself, i dont want to live in this world anymore, the poor bey, saint Beyoncé is suffering so much.

Q7I4okdm.png

This is you: 

tumblr_nx25etblOY1r6grwgo1_400.png

Haroon

She just seems to be in the unpopular opinion boat more often than popular from what I've read/seen around, I don't think it's enough to be booted off of a show :sweat: 

I'm all for her stepping down (the tasteful option) but let's not play dumb, she's in an awkward as f*ck position. She's afraid of coming off "too black" and that's what has backfired for her. She's been put up against discrimination and stereotypes herself and was most likely encouraged to try and not live up to stereotypes and actually beat them down. She may have even thought that was the right thing to do, but it failed for her.

You're all calling for blood and want her dropped, but who will be her replacement? Who can they plop in front of a middle class american audience and not cause offence too? Oh right, a middle or upper class background white woman.

Don't d*ck about. This won't end well.

Stop playing clueless. It's obviously not because she's said 1 thing. 

Raven has had a lot of chances and she's blew them all off. When you're in a position like she is you shouldn't be saying things like she has. There's been numbers and numbers of times where she's said things. You know that

By being overly hostile and aggressively trying to shut down everyone who disagrees with you, you are only proving my point.

Relax.

FGGrayson

This is you: 

tumblr_nx25etblOY1r6grwgo1_400.png

not really, i don't wanna win anything, i was overreacting like you guys are doing here, you sound exactly like that to me tho

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

What kind of show she's in? I don't watch American tv.

Is it popular? 

It's a day time talk show. The hosts are famous women of different ages, races, s-xual orientations, faiths, etc, all sharing their point of view on current events.

It's popular, at least popular enough to have inspired a couple spin off shows, like The Talk, The Chew, etc. 

Hope that was helpful. :)

venusian

Q7I4okdm.png

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun

the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived