Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

The GP hates "Focus". Why?

Adelephant

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

I honestly think the song is terrible. Those male vocals ruined the entire song.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the biggest reason is that male voice .-.

i love ariana but this song dissapointed me.. :-/

p.s. I dont think it sounds like problem

Ariana is making pop music suited for someone that doesn't have a great voice. She should take notes from Adele and make more simplistic music that shows off her pipes.

Adelephant

Ariana is making pop music suited for someone that doesn't have a great voice. She should take notes from Adele and make more simplistic music that shows off her pipes.

Her idol is Madonna, so she probably thinks she needs to sell s-x to succeed.

Sad. 

ThisGuyTony

Your comments makes it seem like she is slaying the charts. The truth is :

- n°1 in Brazil - 498 copies sold http://www.digitalsalesdata.com/diydsd.php?Region=143503

- n°1 in Mexico - 1507 copies sold http://www.digitalsalesdata.com/diydsd.php?Region=143468

- n°1 in Indonesia - 63 copies sold http://www.digitalsalesdata.com/diydsd.php?Region=143476

See how you can manipulate information ? :madge:

1. I don't really see the point of you posting the sales info? Smaller countries will have considerable less sales than say the U.S. Fact of matter is she is still #1 in that respective country - she is currently selling more than anyone else in those particular countries. 

2. That site has been shown to be unreliable multiple times so I don't consider it a good source for current sales data.

Dangerous Man

She's still having backslash from doughnut controversy. I saw a lot of comments about it.  Anyway, she slayed me with the song and that s-xy video and as a huge fan I am proud of her.  Adele is just too huge rn and will probably lead the chart until Q1 of 2016. Poor everyone. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

tragic chorus

boring

cheap remake of problem

donutgate

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Her idol is Madonna, so she probably thinks she needs to sell s-x to succeed.

Sad. 

Sis needs to learn that doesn't work anymore :madge:

Dramatica

1. I don't really see the point of you posting the sales info? Smaller countries will have considerable less sales than say the U.S. Fact of matter is she is still #1 in that respective country - she is currently selling more than anyone else in those particular countries. 

2. That site has been shown to be unreliable multiple times so I don't consider it a good source for current sales data.

Brazil is a small country?

ib1mUuaEz3Mxve.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

wahkeenasitka

the song is awful. 

the video is average... but the song is just complete crap. totally unlistenable. 

Archived