💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

The key to Adele’s success that Katy Perry doesn't have

Adelephant

Featured Posts

The Child

You know good and well what they'll do. Throw a temper tantrum and accuse Katy of payola :koons::rofl:

Instead of accusing the poor taste of the GP.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

3 pages already and only in 25 minutes

Katy Perry ha impact! :legend:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

You know good and well what they'll do. Throw a temper tantrum and accuse Katy of payola :koons::rofl:

maybe some grammy jokes as well :rofl: 

yASSsss

cant wait for katys lead single to go #1 again

wonder what will ggd do then 

keep waitin'..it ain't happening any time soon :later: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

RAMROD

I pray for Katycats to be strong during these times cos I have been during ARTPOP era and they were mocking us monsters for that. :pray:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Everyone? It's just NY post trying to come for Katy. I haven't seen any other new article attacking her or whatever  

But the NY post grabbed alot of attention and many people were praising it. :ohno:  On top of that, Taylor's bitter ass is secrely holding some kind of grudge against her and everyone was taking her side. 

Her fall from grace is coming with the next album, I predict. 

Prism is truly her Born this way! 

But the NY post grabbed alot of attention and many people were praising it. :ohno:  On top of that, Taylor's bitter ass is secrely holding some kind of grudge against her and everyone was taking her side. 

the ny post was written by a taylor stan, i checked her twitter and a lot of people were attacking her

no one is turning against katy really 

shell be fine 

Redstreak

And? Taylor also is and she is slaying right now, compare her to Adele.

no meaningless s-x appeal? Praised songwriter? AOTY winner? Critic darling? Taking stands in the music industry and fighting titan companies? Not really sure how they're comparable.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Prismatic

Your obsession with Katy really scares me. I and quite a few other memebers here knows that you don't like her, but why bother spending your time posting in her thread? 

Also, I rather Katy not act like Adele. If everyone becomes Adele then it's going to be boring.... 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Prismatic

If you read the comment in the previous Ny post, the gp (at least the people in the comment section) were all defending her. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

SissyFromSpace

So the Monsters went from stanning for Tay to now Adele? :rip: how pathetic and insecure. Sad. So so so so soooo sad :rip:

tumblr_nvxa144hVK1u6s61ao1_540.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Redstreak

what? Of course whatever her next lead is will go #1 :rip: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Haroon locked and unlocked this topic

Archived