💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

I Want Your Love = Stache ( the Zedd song, remember ? )

Mr Judas

Featured Posts

Mr Judas

Do you still remember the song ' Stache ' by DJ Zedd, to which Gaga provided vocals, and gave it off as a teaser to ARTPOP. :smh:

And Gaga wailed " Psychotic music ahead ! " 

After 4/5 (seconds :awkney: ) months we got Applause.:sara:

And now here we are, I Want Your Love dropped about 3 weeks ago. :giveup:

I think we should take it as a teaser to LG5, the theme, the music and the Gaganess :Jase:

Stache was about Cannabis if you remember right ... So I think as IWYL is at least pointing to a better theme, we can expect love related songs on LG5.

Even the time frame sits right in the middle of most predictions that she's dropping the lead on Jan/Feb.

( I hope the tag was right :flirt: )

Brooke Candy

I think we should take it as a teaser to LG5, the theme, the music and the Gaganess :Jase:

I agree with this

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Gaga says one thing and does one thing but dose not follow threw don't hold out hope

and honestly i feel like this album is going to be something diffrent

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

monketsharona

Concerning the release of lead single it would make sense... I think it's quite expected to see it being out in late January / early February when AHS is done and Grammy Awards coming... It would be the best moment to release new music... 

Isn't it "psychotic music head?" :xtina2:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

This is just a random cover, don't get your hopes up for nothing. Even though I Want Your Love is fantastic, it's very repetitive and it doesn't give us as much hints as High Princess/Stache AND Cake Like Lady Gaga gave us.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Free My Mind

1) It's Psychotic music head

2) It was almost a year previous to applause that she did the whole Stache thing

3) I wouldn't say Stache was at all indicative of the genre of ARTPOP

but yes, I would love if Gaga made more stuff like I Want Your Love

ChicaSkas

Kind of.... I think this is wishful thinking though.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived