💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New Popgirl Alert: Alessia Cara is BLOWING UP!

Adelephant

Featured Posts

Tove Lo

Someone played this on plud.dj a while back and didn't like it then and still really don't.

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Her voice sounds VERY familiar but I can't pinpoint who she sounds like :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Brooke Candy

There's a difference between "I don't like it" & "it's bad". "it's bad" means you're stating a fact. "I don't like it" means that's your own opinion.

Are you serious with this post? ...mess :smh:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Angel Baby

The song has a s-xy beat, reminds me of the Weeknd. 

Here for a female version of the Weeknd. :zilla:

Daddy's Lil Monster ???

Mobster

I wouldn't say "blowing up". :shrug:

But idk. 

She has more monthly listeners on Spotify than our fave :madge:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

ARTPOPdidntflop

Yoooo okay she's one of my new faves

She's way better than Lorde

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

the only interesting thing is the sample already used in Glory Box by Portishead

I thought that was written by Portishead and came here to claim she has stolen it :fail:

androiduser

I thought that was written by Portishead and came here to claim she has stolen it :fail:

yeah, the one used by Portishead is already a sample... so it's just recycling all over again

Ferrer Zorola

Can y'all do something better? No need to call someone "basic" or "awful". If you don't like it, please move on. Or try and critique it, in any way, shape, or form. If you cannot provide any critique, please move along.

It's so hard to like a new artist when you have Gaga, whose been working her a$s off since day 1 unlike these newcomers like the one in the op 

LIFE IS GOOD

Whispering

I've been watching for her since this summer. Saw her on Fallon and liked her voice, this song and her vibe. Happy to see that this song is doing well! 

yeah, the one used by Portishead is already a sample... so it's just recycling all over again

It's Isaac Hayes' "Ike's Rap 2" and she did nothing with it. Tricky also used it as did like 6-7 other people. Like you said, she's getting all this off the back of a recycled sample, not even her own beats.

Archived