šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber walks out of Spanish radio interview

Quark

Featured Posts

Didymus

Teas from your reply on the jail video :dies:

We'll get you big, black, muscular jailers and Bieber (pissed off mood) for Christmas :party:

I'm literally spasmic from sheer joy reading that. I'd be so happy.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon

Before you guys hate on it, let me tell you how my spanish best friend told it to me. Those guys were rude as ****. Not only was the translator a ****ing mess, but they kept joking about Bieber in spanish and then laughed without him knowing what the **** was going on. He is ill here and I understand his behaviour. So please guys, hold back. Everything has a reason. I hated how he walked out of the concert a thread before but this time it's understandable.

Justin Bieber fans can justify ANYTHING.

Didymus

Hopefully he'll bring another angry faces era to us

justin-bieber-angry-face-2.jpg

Look how much hotter he becomes by dropping that ridiculous cute-sy act :pray::pray::pray:

LaMaisonGaga

I'm not even a fan :awkney:Ā 

lamaisongaga.com

Didymus

Erm, remember that Gaga defended him in his worst era, so :chica:

Mobster

Erm, remember that Gaga defended him in his worst era, so :chica:

Gaga let me down on that down on that, DIY is nothing to take lightlyĀ 

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

The Child

@CrazyMonsterĀ :rip:...Two in a row. You're right. I'll never mention Gags name close to thisĀ :wtf:

See, Gaga is so much better, much more mature.Ā :queenga:

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

Didymus

Gaga let me down on that down on that, DIY is nothing to take lightlyĀ 

You're not alone, this forum basically had a massive anti-Gaga 24 hours when she said that :air:Ā  :air: I couldn't believe my eyes.

Mobster

You're not alone, this forum basically had a massive anti-Gaga 24 hours when she said that :air:Ā  :air: I couldn't believe my eyes.

I know people whose father/mother were killed in such an accident... Of course people are pissed

Didymus

I know people whose father/mother were killed in such an accident... Of course people are pissed

Didn't really think of it like that :air: You have a point.

Though let's be honest, most Monsters just thought Bieber was a douchebag for less rational reasons.

Mobster

Didn't really think of it like that :air: You have a point.

Though let's be honest, most Monsters just thought Bieber was a douchebag for less rational reasons.

Probably, I really don't care about his attitude in general... I actually have never understood the obsession with hating on him

Before you guys hate on it, let me tell you how my spanish best friend told it to me. Those guys were rude as ****. Not only was the translator a ****ing mess, but they kept joking about Bieber in spanish and then laughed without him knowing what the **** was going on. He is ill here and I understand his behaviour. So please guys, hold back. Everything has a reason. I hated how he walked out of the concert a thread before but this time it's understandable.

#TheMoreYouKnow Information is important.Ā 

Archived