💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Zola's story is already in talks for a Movie

XGirlfriend

Featured Posts

XGirlfriend

2DE4C5E400000578-3294396-image-a-6_14460CSfuLC8WEAQsBNd.jpg

A stripper's story of a journey that began at a Hooters and took her to Florida with a fellow stripper turned prostitute and her bipolar, suicidal boyfriend has captured the attention of the public - and some major Hollywood players.

In a lengthy tale posted to Twitter on Tuesday night, a woman named Zola told of meeting a girl named Jess while she was waiting tables at Hooters, and how after 'vibing over our hoeism' the two left for Florida the following day where Jess had s-x with upwards of 20 men in one night for money and her boyfriend Jarrett attempted suicide.

The entire time the two were working for a pimp named Z, who she later learned was wanted for murder and kidnapping.

The story - be it fact or faction - gained the attention of Selma director Ava DuVernay who praised Zola's storytelling ability. And Zola apparently is talking with her lawyers to try and patent her entire story. 

Check out the whole story she posted on Twitter here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3294396/Zola-s-story-Stripper-s-Twitter-tale-trip-Florida-prostitute-suicidal-boyfriend-pimp-wanted-murder-grabs-attention-Selma-director.html#ixzz3pymNC4DL 

The entire story is kinda hilarious and messed up and  ... i have to agree it would make a great movie..

What do you guys think? :popcorn::popcorn:

UPDATE: Everyone on Twitter wants Keke Palmer to play Zola so she tweeted this :air:

monsterdreams

Wtf but I'm sort of interested 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Mobster

I'd go to the premiere :Jase: Zola, the legendary stripper

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

gagaisitalian

This is actually very interesting. And if it's fiction, kudos to Zola for using a platform to be noticed.

LoveandMagic

Why am I getting a "Showgirls" vibe?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Riot Poof

Please. :giveup:

This needs to happen, and it needs to be done RIGHT. This film better be as over-the-top as the story.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Tropico

This gonna be so lit omg :giveup: 

My friends and I were talking about this story the WHOLE DAY saying this needs a movie (and I need to make friends with strippers who can tell me stories like this). :giveup: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived