Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Who's your least favourite AHS character?

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I have nothing against Finn Wittrock but I really hope Donovan will kill Tristan in the next two episodes...

PrinceGaga

I really hope Iris becomes a strong independent woman and turns Donovan into a mess so he can feel like the sh!tty son that he is. 

tristan tbh, i find his character just annoying and wreckless, i hope he does something stupid and ends up getting killed within the next few episodes. 

Warholian

John Lowe. Awful acting. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

djBuffoon

Will Drake at the moment. So far, the character has made zero impression on me, and Cheyenne Jackson's performance is the definition of wooden.

Evan Peters

I have a few, lol

John Lowe :wtf: 

There's people in the fandom on tumblr who try to defend him so hard and im like??? he's awkward, he's boring, and the acting is barely watchable. I don't know why he's the main character when he's so incredible boring. 

Alex Lowe

I don't know what it is with the lowe's but they're all so boring. They're even worse when they're actually together which is a major let down since i was so excited that Chloe was coming back and they give me this :rip: Alex has potential but she's so stiff.

Donovan

I'm glad im not the only one who gets irritated by him. he's so whiny and i still don't get why he has this hatred for Iris. Because his deadbeat dad left?? Because she gave him so much fiber that he **** himself? who knows. 

Holden

This child scares me. seriously. he looks like the kid from the omen.

Will 

I just don't get the point of him :rip: why is he in the title screen if he barely shows up, lol. 

emma roberts is an abuser

John Lowe by far.

Also, unless we get any character development soon, Liz comes off as one of those random "filler" characters to me. :sweat: 

Evan Peters

If this isn't Hotel-specific, fvcking Hayden McClaine. 

how dare you :crossed: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived