Enhsa

Featured Posts

shaneybaby

the fact that she even reports this OBVIOUS BS is just absurd lmao

this b---h is  a trouble making useless b---h 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao, she is going to be praising Taylor to her dumb sheep come October next year :bye:

And what she is saying was totally fake and taken from Tumblr (lol) so she is just talking about them to talk about them

who will love me when the night is over

retroglamx

What the **** is this show? I feel so bad for Taylor, this woman is literally trashing her and it's so disrespectful. And she's also saying that Adele's face looks old? Lmao, Adele's face was carved by cherubs. She wishes she was as beautiful as her.

It's so disgusting that this woman is pitting them against each other just for the sake of feeding lies and rumours.

Also, someone tell her to lay the f off the botox. :excuseu:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

barnabesk

Who the **** does actually believe that Taylor ordered her staff to remove everything positive about Adele on the Internet? Like what the ****?

Wendy you will likely be one of those poor human beings who regret their past from their deathbed

gagaisitalian

Since when were people saying Taylor was getting Adele articles removed? People are so pathetic. Taylor doesn't even have the right to do that, nor would she even want to.

NewYorkCity

This woman, her show, and her audience should be used to scientist purposes to make something good for humanity. Idk, send them all to Mars.

Mobster

And the shady camera @10:31 I'm dead :rip: This show is so trashy, it's a whole new experience

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Cocaine Heart

And the shady camera @10:31 I'm dead :rip: This show is so trashy, it's a whole new experience

Omf :rip::rip:
That's so mean. 

We going to boo

Mobster

Omf :rip::rip:
That's so mean. 

If I were her, I'd be happy people show up for free... she basically drags her messy audience down with her

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

J e s s e

I watched her show, and I must say it wasn't horrible just badly organized and messy.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

J e s s e

Her audience is ridiculous. God help them all.

before a commercial break I noticed her staff signalling the audience to get up and clap :sharon:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived